40.

Third Person's
(5 years later)

Seokjin sadly smiled when he saw the words being displayed on the LED tv.

“Thank you for creating good memories with us, ARMY. Thank you for joining us till our last Dul! Set! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida.”

“BTS Farewell Concert.”

It's been 5 years since Seokjin decided to leave the group and start a new life but he never forget his lovely ex co-members.

Seokjin pursued to be an actor, he's one of the most popular leading men now but he still misses the times when he have these nosy, noisy, and lovely dongsaengs back when he's still on BTS.

And here he is right now, in front of the entrance of his former groups' venue for BTS' last concert.

Such big stage, being conquered by 6 amazing people with their talents, visuals, and smiles. How these persons made him smile for the longest time. He freaking miss them.

He fixed his cap carefully before silently entering the big dome, not wanting the fans to recognize him.

It hurts him that this will be the group's final stage. Where they'll surely shed tears that will break the fans hearts, where they're gonna sing their greatest hits, where they will say their farewells.

The concert hasn't even started but the venue was almost full already, and it amaze Seokjin, yet his heart felt like it was being torn into pieces as some ARMY started crying their hearts out, already waving the beautiful ARMY bomb.

He wanted to wipe their tears badly but he can't..

When the venue was already jam-packed and full, all lights was suddenly turned off, making the ARMY bombs shine through the night beautifully.

The concert started, ARMYs started cheering while Seokjin watch them intently, closing his eyes and singing along with his lines before.

Gwaenchana ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo
seulpeun gieok modu jiwo
seoreo seoneul japgo useo

Seokjin couldn't help but to cry.

He stared at the members up the stage who have sad smiles plastered on their faces. This is their passion, but they're gonna say goodbye.

“ARMY!!!!!” Namjoon shouted, already crying. “Thank you for being with us till the end. Thank you for everything. Thank you for existing.” The leader said, smiling, his dimples showing, tears falling.

He inspected each member.

Jungkook now looks more mature, muscles, and facial features became more strong and handsome, but he's still the bunny boy he knew. The maknae who works hard though he's exhausted and almost pass out. Their golden boy who teases him, but caring to his hyungs.