10.

CAROLINE IN M.M

REE POV:

It's been a week since I last saw Ari, she ain't ever texted me or tried to talk to me. I really messed things up huh. For last week I've been seeing Caroline more often, sometimes not even for business but just for fun.

Today I was gonna meet up with Dom just to get some thing off my mind. I left the warehouse and saw Dom out side.

I slowly walk to her and cracked a smile" nigga what's wrong" she questioned. I weren't in the mood to talk so I murmured" it's nuttin man I'm just tired"

She laughed and hit my arm." You telling that bull shit that me who knows you like the back of my hand" she laughs.

"Bruh it whatever " I say shuv long my hands in my pockets.

She tugs onto my are and moans" come on her talk to me" she said pouting.

"Me and Ari ain't on good terms, she mad at me cuz I stood her up last week, we ain't talked since" I sighed and let out.

"Dayumm" Dom declaims

" I fucked up and I was really starting to like her" I mumbled, Dom tapped my shoulder and sighed.

"It's whatever man" she replied

"Urgh I guess it is" I huffed, she swings her arm around me and cups my jaw." Come on man let's get sum food". I chuckled and we roll

We jump in the car and drove off.

ARI POV:

I weren't really bothered about school today as I couldn't get my mind off Reece. She had my mind spinning and out of control. I walk to Max and Jen and through my self on a seat.

"Dang, who fucked you up" blurted out Jen
"Nun of yo business " I said with a stern  tone. Weren't in the mood for Jen's fuckery today, like my ass ain't depressed enough.

" chill wit your attitude b" Jen retorted. I shot out my seat and stepped up to her.
"What you tryna do bro you tryna square" she said buffing her self up.

I screw and roll my eyes."let's go " I said pushing her slightly. Max quickly jumps in between us and pushes my back slowly.

"Calm down , chill" she holds me back and tries to calm me down. I push max off me and storm off to the back of bleaches.

I throw my bag at the stairs aggressively and pace side to side caressing my forehead. I carried on paving when I felt a presence. I looked and saw Lolita." You good " she questioned.

Her voice was so sweet and soft , walked closer to me and touched my shoulder." Yeh I'm fine it's whatever" I reply sternly.

She take her hand off and sits down." Not to get in your businesses but you wanna talk bout it?" She asked.

I sat next to her and huffed holding my forehead on my knees." I'm good babygirl seriously" I said to her. I caught her blush and smile at the fact I called her babygirl. 

The bell rang and I grabbed my bag"come on girl we got class" she shot up and smiled."lead the way b" she said with a big smile on her face. She was really pretty when smiled.