33.

REE POV:

It had been days since I've been discharged from the hospital, and everything has been slowly making sense .. and I starting to remember some things. But there was this one block in my mind that I could not remember. It was really stressful and it felt really important. I was getting ready for a little date with Saz as I haven't been out with her in forever.

I had my white shirt on and my blue skinny and some dress shoes. I ruffle my hair and dap my face. I glare at my phone at the time when Dom walks into my room, she stands behind me in the mirror and fixes my collar."There you go hoe" he says backing up shoving her hands in he pockets. I fake smile and tilt my head" thanks bitch" I retort back. She smiles and chuckles. "Where you going" she asks as she plunks on my bed.

"I'm taking Saz out" I say as I straighten my shirt, she rolls her eyes and laughs. I never understood her beef with Saz I mean whats going on between them. I sighed and grabbed my phone, I head down stairs and notice Saz standing at the door. She looked amazing.. she had on a black dress that went with her curves and that perked her boobs. Her hair was dead straight and longed down to her booty ,She leaned against the door and smiled.

I smirked and walked up to her. She holds her hands out and I grab hold of them, I pull her in closer and peck a kiss on her cheek, then down to her neck, she grabs hold of my neck and blushed. I raise back up and smile" you look amazing baby " I compliment her, she smiles at me as her eyes widen" you look pretty handsome your self" she said flicking my collar. I chuckle and gripp her ass, she gasps and grins." Let's go baby" I say as intertwined my hands with hers

(They'd be cute if Saz weren't a hoe #teamARI all the way😊)

We arrive to the restaurant and sat at our table. She looked so good under the candle light, she smiled as she noticed I admired her.

We ordered our food and ate, we were having a good night until Saz was approached by someone she knew. It was some random ass nigga that looked a like trey songs and Chris brown had a baby. He was tall and  Chocolate looking, I raised my eyebrow as he tugged on Saz shoulder .

"Wassup shawt" he said to Saz, she blushed and bit her bottom lip. Da fuck wrong with her, why the fuck she blushing fo. Her eyes fluttered up to him and she smirked. "Hey Daimen" she said in a flirty voice scanning him seductively. I scoff and watch the show as it goes on, cuz my ass bout to go off both of them. She strokes his arms softly with her flirty giggles. She lays her eyes back on me and noticed my existence.

"Oh sorry .. this is my friend Reece" she said
Softly.FRIEND BITCH.. YOU TRYNA FRIEND ZONE ME ON A DATE!, I mean mug him and he winks at me, fuck he think this is .. talking to my girl, but really who the fuck do Saz think she is.

I scoffed and got up from the table, he eyes shoot to me and she wonders" Reece where you going" , I look at her and roll my eyes.
"Does it matter" I retort back. I walk out restaurant to cool off when  my phone rings, I look at it and just person I need right now.

Me: yo wassup
A: hey wya
M: umm.. I'm out why
A: wanted to known if you wanted hangout, haven't seen you in a min.

Hanging out with Ari sounded really good at the moment, rather be at home chilling wit her then on this date being called a friend. I look through the window and notice Saz and Daimen together talking, I scoff and roll my eyes.

Me: yeh come through ima be home
A: you sure
Me: yup see you in a bit bae
A: ight wait wh-

I hang up and slip my phone into my pocket, as I walked to my car and stopped my self.. I just called Ari 'Bae', I mean that was kinda weird since she ain't but when I done it ,felt natural it felt right .. so I just said it. I hopped in my car forgetting that I even was on a date Saz and I had to drop her home. She can ask her beloved Daimen. He ain't even all that cute, and I like pussy. I make it home eventually and strip off. I stayed in my tank and joggers.