39.

ARI POV:

"Ahh I'm glad to see yo ass happy bruh" Max mentioned, she pulled me into a warm tight hug, after I told her what happened last night( ight maybe not everything .. but you know)." Well you all packed foo" I said as I shot up from the ground. " hopefully we get to be room mates man, I ain't tryna be with no, weirdo" she said sulkily. I chuckle before grabbing my phone and seeing a text from Reece."what is that you boo". She said all cheesy and shih. I roll my eyes and laugh." Nah its you grandma asking when I'm finna come over" I reply with a. Wink. She throws a pillow and me and screws.

Fathead❤️: you still taking me to the salon
Babygirl💍: yuh boo, come pick me up now we finished.
Fathead❤️: ight baby I'm omw

I slid my phone in my pocket and slip my shoes on, "what if we ain't room mates, how am I gon cope bruh" she whined. I laugh and huff," nigga calm down you'll be fine" she roll her eyes and plops on the couch. Max was a big ass baby man, but she bad sometimes to , just mostly a baby.

With ten minutes , Reece blew her horn notifying me she here." Ight Maybear .. I'll see you later" I say as I go through the door. " bye bitch" she replies, i laugh as I enter the car.
" you ready" Reece asks.

"Mhmm" I reply. We drove for a bit , before pulling up to a really nice salon that Nova and dem go to, I had to call in a favour from my favour cousin( I lied I can't stand that's how and her gay ass boyfriend , she always in my life and shit like back off) I love her really though.

We stroll into the salon and give them Nova's name, the lady nods and takes Reece to her chair. I shit behind her and play on my phone. "What do you want honey" the lady asks, as she ran her fingers through Reece's hair, the stylists was pretty, and was thick to .. hell more like BBW. " um I just with the ends to be highlighted " Reece explained. The stylist smirked and caressed Reece shoulder, before bringing her to the sink. My eyes trailed all over her and the way she constantly threw her self all of my woman.

* that felt good to say*

When the dying process occurred she'd always joke around with Reece, and add her sly innuendos like won't body slam this bitch, even though she looks the wait of truck. As I was playing on my phone trying not pay any attention to this hoe, she finally drew the line. She literally pushed her self up on to Reece, and her fucking double G boobs all over her. I shot out of my chair, and walked out to Reece, I ran my hand over her shoulder, and kissed her looking that hoe dead in the eye. ( I'm talking tongue and everything) I sucked on Reece bottom lip just for extra spice, I raise my eyebrow, and the stylist mean mugs me.

"Uh you can't be here, she isn't exactly finished, you can leave" she said with attitude, I gave her a ' really bitch' look before going off. I chuckled and smiled." Bitch I've seen you the whole time you doing my baby's hair , how you pushing ur Oreo shaped self all on my woman" I exclaimed. She scoffed and screwed me, bitch looked like when you iron a pop tart.

"Excuse me" she said as she cocked her head," finish you job so we can leave." O said fanning her off. She was shocked at how i attacked. Reece stood up and took her cape off as she was finished. Reece grabbed my hand as we left , I waved the hoe and smirked evilly. Don't know who she think she is tryna steal my bae and shit.

"Well damn you didn't have to call her out on her insecurities " Ree said before laughing, she gripped my waist and pulled me in" but I liked the way you put her in her place tho baby" she said as she winked. I smile and look away." Oh really" I reply. She kisses my neck and grins" you sexy when you angry" she says hoarsely. I smile , and push her off pulling her hand to the car .