28.

ARI POV:

You remember when I said I hadn't cried so much ever since my Nana died ... well that was and understatement. I felt a lump in my throat .. I couldn't breath - I didn't want to.

"Ari!" Dom shouted, I looked up at her and my eyes were red.. blurry I couldby see a thing, I collapsed on the floor and cupped her, she gasped for air and held onto me. I hold her and notice a damp spot on her shirt, so much blood. I rested my hand over it and peered at it.

"Reece, baby .. if you die on me I swear to god" I gasped .. I was in shock I was in pain I was Ina flow of tears. She shivered a bit and I held her. I cupped her head and screamed. I couldn't cope with losing another one, it wasn't worth it ... all because of me , it was all my fault. I looked behind, and saw her uncle bleed out to death, I growled at him and returned my eyes back to Ree.

" it's over now baby" she whispers slowly blinking. I sniffled and crying as I held her in my arms, " it is baby it is... it's all over" i coo to her.

Dom runs over and she was just as shocked, I ain't even seen Dom cry as I hadn't known her long enough.. but I could tell she weren't use to it. She pulled out her phone and called the ambulance
"I haven't got fucking 10 minutes, bring y'all white ass here... hurry up my sister dying man"'she yelled on the phone. She paced around as tears came gushing out. I set my eyes back on Reece and admire her features, her plump lips, her soft brown eyes, her long lashes. She was beyond beautiful, I twirled her hair and kissed her forehead constantly.

"A-Ari " she stutters, I shook my head and pressed my lips against hers," don't talk baby ...they'll be here soon" I reassure her. She nods slowly , as her eyes start to roll back, I sob in her shoulder and screamed. I've never made so much noise in my life, I've never been so broken hearted, so empty .. so worthless.

The ambulance pulled up and I sent Dom with them, the paramedics gave me a blanket and checked my temperature and everything , I looked back and I noticed Leo.. she ran over to me and clutched me. As I they drove away as I cried in her chest, she wrapped her arms around me and stroked my hair. I had no words on what I witnessed .. I was so shell shocked that English wasn't even my language. Leo kissed my temples and comforted me. I cried a river .. fuck that I cried an ocean.

I rushed straight over to the hospital with Leo right behind the ambulance. I was shaking literally shaking. As Leo steered she glared at me , she sighed and rested her hand on my thigh,"she'll be fine Ari .. she's a fighter" I nodded and leaned my head against the window. My mind was spinning, my head was hurting , my eyes were closing.

Soon as we pulled up to the hospital, I rushed for the reception desk. " what room is Reecean Wildes in" I demanded, tapping my finger on the table, she mugged me and rolled her eyes, I will put this bitch in this hospital if she try any shit wit me. " are you family or-" I cut her off by aggressively banging on the table"just give me the fucking room number hoe" I yelled at her. She shook her head and typed on her computer"room 2-204" she stuttered.

I ran up the stairs and explore for the room, I looked over and I saw Dom pacing, I run to her and she hugs me,"hey you ok" I whisper as she cradled me.

" I- I don't know man" she stuttered, I pulled her in tighter and she rested her head on my shoulders, I clutched my hand in her hair and rubbed her back. I release and take a look at the door, I had no idea if I was ready to go through that door, I was scared shitless. I peered at the door as I held Dom's hand. I took a deep breath and returned to Dom." How is she" I ask.