41.

Ari fine ass in M.M( she really be doing both fam 😍)

REE POV:

"BABY!" I raised my voice as I banged on the bathroom door. "What nigga!" She said as she opened the door with her face baked, I never understood why she wore make up, I mean her ass was even sexier with our it, what the point. "Baby as much as I love you with all your make up on.. but you ain't dressed yet" . She rolled her eyes and pushed pass me, I raise my eyebrow and eyed her, who the hell she think she is. I shut the bathroom door and and sit on the bed." Get out!" She shouted as she pushed me out. Before I could say anything she shut the door right in my face.
I huff and fix my button up, high down stairs and get a bottle of water.

"Don't know how you cope with her crazy ass" Dom said as she approached me from the sitting room, I laugh and shake my head. "Bruh you have no idea" I reply. Me and Dom talk for a bit when we hear clicking from out side the kitchen, I look at Dom and she throws her thumb behind her shoulder, we turn and walk out the kitchen, I look round the corner near the stairs when I see Ari, standing at the bottom. I was speachless, flushed, in awe. Any word in the dictionary.

She looked beautiful, magnificent, amazing, there was literally no words to describe her,She turned her heel and flutters her eyes at me, I smiled and walked to her."baby where you get all of this" I said as interlocked our fingers. She chuckled and grinned " Liyah hooked me up" she said softly. I raised her hand and twirled her around, she squealed as her heels clicked ( her outfit in the media).

"Wow!" I said in awe"get you a girl that can do both boo" she said sneakily, I licked my lips as I look back at it"hah I already did" I pulled her close and we laughed.

"Damn babygirl happy birthday" appeared Dom, I roll my eyes as my hands clutched in Ari waist. She smiled at Dom while looking up at me. " you ready to go baby" I asked , she nodded. As I trailed her to the door. We hopped in the car and I started it.

She kicked off her heels and brought out her vans, I look at her and chuckle" what nigga, you really thought I was gonna walk in those, you buggin" she said as she slipped them on. I chuckle and drive off the drive way. Honestly I don't know how she does it, how she can be masculine yet feminine at the same time, how she stays beautiful either way. She really had me attached to her mane.

"You gon tell me where we going" she said setting her eyes on me, I chuckle and glare at her, "you'll see when we get there boo" I said as I winked. She blushed and returned her eyes back through the window. I pull up to the building and turn the car off.

"Where are we " she questioned as she admired her surroundings, I smirk and hop out the car. I walk round to her side and open the door for her, she smiles and grabs hold of my hands." Reece" she longed out. "Just wait bae" I said as I clutch her hand and shut the door.
I bring her through the back door and open the last door. "Baby what is this" she said as stepped up on stage, I smirked " I want you to sing for me" I said as I handed her the mic.

She use to sing for me every night and play in my hair, it's things like that I'm gone miss when she leaves for college. Just the thought of it got me in my feelings. "Nigga what you want me to sing." She said as she swung the mic around. "anything baby ". She smirked as she turned the mic on.

🎵SWV - Weak ( I love throw backs mane 😊).

She huffs and brings her lips to the mic, " I get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak, I lose all control" I completely zoned out bout by her voice and admired her as she sang to me , her voice was beyond amazing, sum you definitely ain't hear before. That's what made me fall in love with her even more, how diverse her perfect she was, along with her imperfections she claims she has. She damn right the one and she'd didn't even know it.

" can't explain how your love makes me weak" she sang softly, before winking at me. Just listening to her hand me drunk on, I stood there with my hands in my pockets , glaring up at her. I was enfused with her voice and how soft it was.

As she comes up to the last bit of the chorus I slowly walk over to a lead and pull the curtains, she smile before hearing a loud struck of applause, she spins quickly noticing, the restaurant crowd." Happy birthday Ari!" They say in unison, she looks back at me all surprised and in awe. She looks over and sees her family over on one the tables, I smile as I pull her into a kiss on stage. She locks my jaw and kisses me back.

The crowd whistled and cheers as we part" happy birthday baby". I say softly, a smile spreads across her face as she pulls me into a hug. Later on we join her family around the table.

"Aw babygirl you look amazing" her mom cooed. " it's a one time only thing don't get use to it" she jokes with her mom. I smile as I admired her, when I feel someone caress my shoulder, I look back to see he father and smile awkwardly," thank you for doing this for my babygirl, I can see the love you have for her is strong" I nodded as she pulled me into a hug.

Ari notices me and clutched my hand under the table, before touching our lips.

ARI POV:

I just sang infront of at least 1,000 people, how is that even possible, I was speechless as I saw everybody applauding me and wishing me. How could Reece do all of this, just for me. The thought of it brought a tear out of my eye and a smile on my face, she really does love me.

"I see you and my dad are getting along" I said shoved her slightly. She chuckled and smiled."bruh don't mean he don't scare me" I laugh and kiss her cheek. I was still overwhelmed by all of this, usually for my birthday me and Liyah have a scary movie marathon and order pizza, but this time I'm singing infront of crowds that I didn't even know were here.

The dinner eventually ended, and Teece brought me out to her car. I held both of her hands and smiled. " why all of this" I ask softly, she pulls me close and pushes a piece of hair behind my ear," babygirl I know your dreams and your passions so why not make them come true" she explained. I smiled and blushed a lil bit.

"But these one last thing" she said, she brought her hand from behind her back and smile at the box, I raised my eyebrow as my mouth slowly opened for a gasp," babygirl, I love you to the work and back, you don't understand how happy you make me, you make me a better person I am today. And I want you to be mine forever." I tear fell down on my cheek after her little speech.

I was breathless as she opened the box, I gasped and covered my mouth, it was a beautiful ring, shaped like a crown with blue topaz diamonds my favourite. "Now before you burst into tear, it's a promise ring .. that Ina few years that we'll get married" she said she held it up. I nodded as I was still in awe. She slid it on my finger, before me jumping onto her wrapping my arms around her neck and legs around her waist.

" I love you babygirl" she says as she looks into my eyes.

" I love you too" I sobbed . I hug her tightly , it was unbelievable, to know that is happening right now I'd have to pinch my self multiple time. To see I'm here with the one I love had no words.

To hear she truly loves me.. was magical almost.

I lock our lips and clutch the back of her neck, she parts as she grinned," let's go home baby" she says as we get in the car.

I'm in love with her and she's in love with me, and this time it's isn't hard to believe because she told me her self. She really did.

~Niekss💍

This chapter mane , had a lot of fun and it was very emotional to write, I live Reece and Ari relationship bruh.

Did y'all like it 🤔

Sc: Annieka_axo
Insta: niekss.xo