47.

REE POV:

"What about you tho" Erica asked as she swung her arm, I smiled and chuckled."I have a girl that currently at college studying, you know" she cooed and pouted her lips. Erica has actually been really fun to hang out wit, she's open minded reckless and funny too. "Aww you with a lil youngin" she said as she squeezed my cheeks. I roll my eyes and smile.

"Well I'm pretty much single, I don't really talk to nobody." She explained, I shov my hands in my pockets and glare at her. I raised my eyebrow and she flashed her hand," don't ask" she mumbles.

"Race ya to McDonald's" she said with a grin on her face. I laugh as she cheated  and ran before me. " nah that ain't fair , you ass cheated" I said as I pushed the door open. She giggled and smirked.

"Aww don't be a lil baby" she winked and entered in. We ordered food and sad down at a booth. "So what you beloved girlfriends name" she said as she threw a fry into her mouth. I play with my fries and smile hiding my face, telling people ahh love Ari or how much .. I never get tired of. I could go on for days talking about my babygirl, she was perfect who wouldn't wanna talk about her.

I know Aaliyah wouldn't , since her ass decide to cheat on something so special, why break the heart of such a wonderful girl. Aaliyah know best not to touch Ari, I'd fuck her ass up if she dated a laid a finger on my baby. " her names Arianá" I say lightly. She tilts her head and smiles.

"Aww , well she sounds beautiful " she says, I chuckle and smirk" you have no idea". We finished up and I head for my car with Erica.
"I'm having a lil get together type thing later, you should swing by". She says as she plays with her straw. I nod and shift my gaze.

"Yuh I'll try be there"-  "well I'll text you the address", she smirked and gnawed on her lip before walking off. I hopped in my car and drove home. I pull up into my drive way and turn off the car. I walk into the house and call for Dom.

"Yo wassup" she said jogging down stairs. She had her sports bra on and some basket ball shorts, I raise my eyebrow and grinned. " you got Reial up dere", I said as I nudged her arm. She rolled her eyes and smirked looking away.

"Ahhh nigga you fucking!"I whisper loudly, she hits my arm and frowns her eyebrows," no bruh for real, I wanna take this slow with her" she moans. I smile and tapped her shoulder, I could tell Dom was serious about this. It's been about 3 weeks they've been talking, and she ain't smashed yet.

"We just upstairs watching movies ight" she says as she fold her arms, I laugh and nudge her my elbow.

"Aww you softening up mane" I coped, she rolled her eyes and ran back up stairs. I sat on the couch and decide to call Ari, I missed my babygirl haven't seen her in like a month.. and face time is not enough, well not  for my sexual needs.

Babygirl💍

Me: hey beautiful wassup
A: baby you don't understand how badly I'm missing you right now.

Me: in all due time bae, I'll visit again soon
A: how is everything

Me: well first Dom got a lil girlfriend, her name Reial she real pretty.
A: awww

Me: but how are you baby
A: urghh .. I'm tired just about get sleep