9.

ARI POV:

The week skipped right pass me and ass was tired, I slouchily walked around the school halls ignoring everyone as usual.

I pull up to my class and take a seat, a lil Latina girl came towards me and sat next to me. I smiled politely as she winked.'

"I'm Lolita" she say with her strong Spanish accent, damn she was fine her soft brown skin tone and everything.

" wassup I'm Ari" I introduce my self. She smiles and scoots her chair closer to me. I grinned and lick my bottom lip.

She ended up giving me her number as she was my partner for the rest of the year. Winning.

School finally ended and my ass was ready to go home. I drove straight home and connected with my bed As usual. I dozed

When I shot up with a bright face"REECE!"
I grabbed my alarm clock and looked at the time, it was eight sum.

Ight guess I have time. I quickly jumped in the shower and hygiene routine." Fuck idk what I'm finna wear causal or nah" well damn I prepared..

I bite my bottom lip and get dressed any way. I had on my plain white shirt with my blue jeans and sum jays. I put on my gold chain under my collar and straightened my self out.  I looked in the mirror and hadn't done my hair yet.

"Maybe I'll straighten this shit " haven't straightened my hair since I was 12 anyway.

I quickly straightened my hair and pushed it behind my ears. I grabbed my phone and noticed it was 8:50. Ight I made it and I look fine .

REE POV:

I had already dressed in my polo shirt and tims ready. I saw it was 8:50. I quickly rushed over to ware house to meet up with Caroline.

By the time I got there she was a lil early, and all dressed up. She look fine as fuck. The way her curves complimented the red dress she was wearing, how her curly hair falls below her collar bone.

I walk up to her and wink. She smiles as I open the door for her. She walks in and I later trail behind her.

I sit down and she seat her self opposite me. I caught her lil grin and I can say that shit was sexy as hell.

" so Caroline ready to start" I said biting my bottom lip.
" yes Reece"
I wink and lean back in my chair.

We started talking business and hadn't realise we went off topic. She had me mesmerised. Her adorable smile, her deep dimples.

We needed up talking for hours just about life in general, and she was really cool. I found out she 20 and went Harvard law, yet she in this business due to her brother that died.

" I guess I should get going now " she said slowly raising out of her chair. I stood in unison with her and shook her hand.

"This was fun and I can't can't wait to start" she shaking my hand slowly giving me quick wink. "Yeh it was" I said smirking.

I walked her to the door and opened it, being a gentle woman and everything." I'll guess see you later, Reece" she said with a slight blush.

"Have a nice night b" I replied. She came up close to my face and kissed my cheek. She cupped my jaw and bit her lip.

She walked of and got in her limo. I smirk my bottom lip. I close the door and look at my phone.