2

ARI IN MEDIA.

ARI POV:

I woke up having a mad head ache. As I climb out my bed , I notice breakfast on my desk. I laugh to my self and smiled. I walk to towards the plate and drank some juice.

I heard and knock on my door and saw Liya sneaking in , I smile."good morning bitch" I said as I set down the glass.
"I'm sorry I know I shouldn't of left , but he was fine as fuck."

I roll my eyes and scoff " straight people"
She chuckles and closes the door. She sits on my bed as I pick up a piece of bacon. "So who was that sexy ass stud that dropped you home last night" I choked and regain my composure.

" what you talm bout" I said as I pulled an I don't know face.

"Don't play I saw her drop you off" she explained.

"She just a girl that gave me a ride" I said dusting my hands and wiping my mouth with my arm.
"But she fine tho" I roll my eyes and screw.
" whatever"

After I had finished eating, I got dressed.
I dragged on my basket ball jersey and sum black skinny, with my low vans. I let my hair fall and threw a base ball hat in there. I jogged down stairs and caught Liya washing up. " you look good where you going?"
"Out shopping,"
I replied, I grabbed her keys and left...

REE POV:
I went over the mall to grab some stuff for Ma and my self. I walked into footlocker and looked at some shoes. When a Fine ass girl approached me. "Hey do you need any help?" She asked , I bit my bottom lip and smiled.

"Uh yeh you think you can get these in a 9?"I replied. She smiled and took the shoe out my hand.

"Yeh" she ran off to the storeroom for about ten minutes then came back with the box. "Yehh thanks ma".
"Your welcome" she charged the shoes and gave me my bag.

I winked at her and she blushed( yeh I got that affect). I looked in the bag and saw she wrote her number on the box. I chuckled slightly and walked out the store, when I bumped into someone.

I held my head and got up slowly." What the fuck man!" I opened my eyes and realise it was the same girl from last night. Hah what a coincidence. I held out my hand and helped her up.

"Why don't you try staying off yo phone and see where yo going " I exclaimed

She screwed and held her head. "Whatever bitch". She said straightening her self.
I scanned her and girl had the same shoes on as me. " hah yo shoe game strong at least" she looked down and scoffed.

"Girl you stalked me to point were you know what i was wearing". She raised and eyebrow.

"Don't flatter yo self" I winked and she started to go red. She looked so cute when she blushed.

*there I go again with that gay shit fuck*.

I bite my lower lip and smirk." So can I get yo name b "

She looked down and smile."just cuz I'm a bout to tell you my name don't mean I like you"
"Hah fair enough"
"It's Ari"
I smirked , she suited that name.

"Well I'm Reece but you can call me Ree"

"Can I call big butt head looking ass boi?" She questioned. I smiled and shook my head.
"Finnnnnee Ree it is" I smirked and licked my lower lip.
I grabbed my phone and saw a miss call from Dom.