13.

ARI POV:

It was finally the holidays and I had no idea what to during them, I mean I guess I could always since my ass ain't got nun in the last two weeks.

I got a call from Damon.

Ari: yo bro wassup
Day: yo you still coming over this weekend
Ari: urgh unfortunately I weren't really trying to
Day: come on little sis I'll pick you up tomo.

I hummed and ended the call, weren't really try to see my mothers face, she make me angry at the sight of her. I play with the bracelet on my right wrist and sigh . This bracelet meant everything to me, it was passed down from my nana to my mom and she was supposed to pass it to me, but she never claimed me as her daughter due me being gay and shit, but before nana died nana stole it gave it to me.

My grandma was everything to me, she was my real mom unlike that dead beat hoe. She accepted and loved the fact she might not get any grandchildren haha. I cried for weeks when she passed, another reason why I moved away. I haven't been home in time, there's times when I miss it but then I remember who over there and my mind just drifts off.

I throw my phone on my bed and get changed, I walk around the house and get a drink and rush back up stairs. I noticed a miss call from Reece and Lolita. I decided to call Lolita and text Reece since she ain't shit.

After my call with Lolita and receive a text back from Ree.

ZaddyRee 😋: why didn't you call me back
Ari🎒: shih you ain't dat important
ZaddyRee😋: that breaks my heart pretty eyes.

I blushed at the sight of that text, I smile and text back I didn't care.

Ari🎒: whatever fat head
ZaddyRee😋: what you doing this weekend
Ari🎒: to see my bum ass family wby
ZaddyRee😋: I'm free off work so idk

I never asked what she worked as never came to mind.

Ari🎒: coo

REE POV:

After yesterday with that Harold guy, our leads on James have been a bit stronger, but we don't know who working for James. Since I've been working all month I thought why not take a holiday. I haven't been to long beach in a while so why not.

I packed my bag and decided to leave tomorrow with Dom and Leo , if her clingy ass girlfriend let her go.

My phone went off and I noticed it was Caroline, I smirk and answer.

C: hello Reece
Me: wassup Caroline
C: haha I'm very well

Her giggle was adorable I smile through the phone and suck my bottom lip.

Me: coo coo
Caroline: after this weekend that Cartel and Barents agreement will finally come into place.

She sound all happy and shit I guess that's cool.

Me: I guess that's cool, see you after the weekend.
C: see you.

I hanged up and slipped my phone in my pocket.

The next day...

Me and Dom and Leo were on our way leaving, we jumped in the car and started our long ass journey.

🎵GUCCI GANG - Lil Pump

Me and Dom were jamming out while Leo took couple snaps, not gonna lie the car journey was kinda lit.

After about a 3 hour drive we finally arrived to Leo's Beach house. Her family was pretty rich anyway so they owned shit like this. We pulled up and packed and shit.