26.

ARI POV:

After I restored everything in my "new" phone, shit felt like back to normal. School had finished and Ree her dumbass forgot to pick me up. So I walked home. I walking along side the road when I felt something was off. I stopped and looked behind me , there was nothing. The road was quiet which was weird cuz this the road Jen live on she always having a party.

I walk a little faster when I notice the same black jeep from the other night, I eyed it and it stopped behind me. I walked ten time faster to the point where I was running. The jeep followed me through all alley ways and short cuts. My rout home went off track and I ended up the other side of town.

I was on a side road panting out of breath. As I take my last breathing think I was safe..  everything went black. It was dark couldn't see anything couldn't hear anything .. yet my conscience was still alive. I could only think, not touch not see. With in a few minutes I wake up .. tied to a chair. I'm sorry is this FUCKING TRANSPORTER FOR ME TO TIED TO A CHAIR. I shuffled and moved but it was no use. "HELP!" I yelled continuously until I realised no body gon help my ass.

I looked over everywhere to see if there was anything to help me escape. I dart my eyes to a knife in the far corner. As I was about to shift.. the door bursts open. I flinched at how loud it was and staid put. A old as man came into the room waving a gun around. I silencers and held back my breath.

"Oh Arianá" he coos brushing the side of my face, I push him off and mean mug him. He smirks and chuckles away. "Don't fucking touch me you sick bitch" I spat at him.

He grinned and sat opposite" why am I hear the fuck y'all want with me" I yell, he shoots his face to mine and grabs my chin. I gain my composure and keep my face still.
"Don't yell at me  princess" he says softly , rubbing his thumb on my chin, I push him off once again , spitting on his shoe. "Suck on that old man" I grinned , yet I was scared shitless.

The fuck was I doing here what the fuck was my purpose here, who goes around kidnapping kids after school ... wait scratch that never mind. He smiles at me creepily and grabs my neck , i was literally gasping for air and he held it to tight. With every breath I had I savoured. I shuffled in my chair trying to push him away but, he clutched on my neck tighter.

He scanned around my neck and smirked" ahah are these by my niece" he says scowling. He pointed at the hickies, before flicking my neck. I groaned and screwed him. Reece is his niece .. she said she had no family , she never told me about and uncle. I thought within.

"Stop touching me mane .. and why am I here, y'all just kidnap kids after school" I spew at him, he chuckles and plays with his gun right in front of me. I was lost for words .. I ain't ever seen a gun in my life so close up , well in the movies but that don't count.

"You have no idea .. see you're very close to what I want, Reecean she has what rightfully mine and I'll be damn if I let her get away it" he explains, I sigh and held my head down, not wanting to look that fuck in the eye.

"Do you know what that is " she says bending down to look at me, I huff and whisper" the Cartel". He lifts up my head with his chin and smiles.

"Smart puppy you are , aren't you Arianá" he says stroking my hair, I watch his every move as he walks around me. "And you're gonna help me get it" he says startling me. I jump a bit at how close he was, bitch smelt like old man and crackers. "H- how" I stutter in fear.

"Just Lead Reecean on" he says easing up waving his gun again. Is he serious .. he wants me to set up the girl I'm wid, did this nigga wonder out of a nursing home. "You think I'm gon lead her on so you can hurt her, like you doing to me " I exclaim.