32.

ARI POV:

I decide to meet up with Max and check out some colleges , since I haven't been in education for the longest while.

I opened my eyes and noticed Reece still intertwine with me, I chuckled quietly and slip from under her. She shuffled on the bed , yet still asleep. I pull some shorts on and head for the bathroom. I wash my face and tie my hair up In a messy bun. As I was pulling out of the bathroom , I notice Ree was awake. She stops and stares and stare back. "Morning fat head" I greet her, she smiles and walks towards me "Morning bet".

I walk pass her and sit on her bed as I grab my phone," what you doing toward?" She yelled from the bathroom, I glared my eyes to bathroom still holding my phone" I'm going to look on colleges why" I say standing up looking for my slides.

She came out the bathroom, and joined me. " hah you a youngish for real" she pokes her tongue at me. I roll my eyes and slip on my slides."shut up" I continue" what you doing today.  She grabs her jumper and slips it on"nah much just going to see Saz or sum". I had a lump in my throat as she mentioned her name. It's a shame she doesn't remember how much she hated that hoe. Or how she treated her in the past. I roll my eyes and jumped up. "Ok" I gave her a dry reply and headed down stairs. I noticed Dom and Larissa and notified them that I was leaving.

I make it back home in time to get changed and meet up with Max. I pull up to her house and she was waiting outside. She smiled and hopped in. " wassup girl" she said as I pulled off." Hey " our first stop was NYU. It was long ass drive but it was fun talking to max. I had almost forgot how close me and her use to be and how we went the same middle school. "Bruh that was yo fault .. you broke my mom glass vase" she chuckled.

"Nah mane you threw it at me I just didn't wanna catch it" I laugh back. We pull up to the parking lot of NYU and surf around the campus. The campus was pretty big and stuff, me and max had already sent our application here as it had some really cool programs. Not only Pot head Max was but she liked engineering and technology. All of that geeky stuff.

"Lets check out the classes", she said pulling my arm off somewhere, she pulled to science lab .. and there she go with being a dork. We wandered around and checked at the dorms, which were fairly big. After about an hour of explanations and lecture from and old man. Me and Max finally left. " NYU is actually kind a cool,wouldn't mind if I got in" she explains. In nod and smile, " you hungry" she asks as she turns to me, I grin and bite my bottom lip. She chuckles and grabs my arm.

She took me to the nearest chipotle and we sat and ate. As I played around with my food we talked as usual." So you and Reece" she mentions. I roll my eyes and carry on eating. " she went to go see her girlfriend " I said In stern tone, holding my head down.

"Bruh are you not her girl" she jokes with a a slight laugh, I sight and look up at her" nah not really, her ex basically brain washed her and Reece was dumb enough to believe it" I explained, Max's eyes dropped and softened. I cracked a lil smile and carried on.

"Hey what you doing Saturday" she pounces, I raise my eyebrow and place my fork down," nothing why" I reply.
" let's go out somewhere , we haven't been out in forever" she suggested. I had put a smile on my face as Max wanted to take me out to get my mind off things, I missed how close we use to be and now I love the fact that we allow slowly regaining that. I grinned and rolled my eyes" okay" I long it out.

She smiles and her bright hazel eyes widen" I'll pick you up around nine" she mentions, j nod my head and we carry on.

It was cool I got to hang out with Max, felt pretty much right.. I had miss this pot head.

We finished up and i took her home. We pulled into her drive way and I had shut the car off. I huff and glare over at her, I smiled and licked the rim of my top lip, she smirks and then later giggles. " I'll get I'll see you later b" she said clutching on the door handle." Text me when u get home she continues as she leaves, I smiled and winked at her.. before pulling away. My phone beeped and I glared at it was Liyah.

Bsf🙄❤️: wassup babygirl I've missed you.
Ari🎒: missed you too hru
Bsf🙄❤️: I'm coo , I found out the sex of the baby

Ari🎒: aww what is it
Bsf🙄❤️: it's a girl

Ari🎒: fr that's mad
Bsf🙄❤️: Yehh I'm nearly die so you'll be able to be a god mother soon
Ari🎒: yasss she finna have a fye god mother.

I laughed and pulled into my drive way, I got in and headed straight for my room. My ass was way to tired.

REE POV:

Saz came over and jumped into me , smiled as she pressed her lips against mine, I smiled and walked over to the couch. She sat on my lap with legs either side and grinned. " sooo ... baby what you wanna do today" she coos as she runs he finger against my abdomen. I yawn and lay back as I gripped her waist" I don't know just kinda tired" I explain and I lay my head back. She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Well you remember when I said I'll make it up to you" she grinned and brought her mouth to my neck ... I raised my eyebrow and peered at what she was doing. I weren't really in the mood for her, right bout now .. I was honestly tired. She kisses all the way down my neck right down to my chest. I raid her up slightly and she pouts."what wrong" she says softly.

"Baby honestly I'm tired.. I just want a little rest" I moan, she rolls her eyes and places her head on my shoulder. Throw my head back and close my eyes softly."bae do you luh me" she asked. I froze with my eyes still closed, I didn't no how to react .. I mean she was my girl and all but did I love her. I mean shit I really don't know. If I were to tell her that she'd freak and start crying and shit, I know how these fems be. I've never really thought about it .. I mean she told me she was my girl, so I assumed she was girl yknow.

"Of course baby" I reply unsurely, after about and hour of cuddling.. Saz fell asleep on my shoulder. Dom skipped down the stairs. I looked up at her and she scoffed screwed. "Don't start" I whispered trying not to wake her up. She rolled her eyes and directed me to come over. I scoffed and slipped from under Saz. She pulls me to the kitchen and I moan.
" fuck you want" I say leaning against the counter. " bruh what she doing here mane" she complains while getting a bottle of water from the fridge. " I don't maybe cuz she my girl .. we were jut hanging out" I reply.

" whatever mane .. you coming " she says holding a basket ball, I grin and grab my shoes"she annoying me any way" I laughed and dapped her up. We were on our way to the courts and played some games.

"I see you git better.. what they give steroids in the hospital" she said as she passed me the ball, I chuckled and shook my head as I dribbled the ball before taking a shot. " shut up bitch" I reply.

"So you Ari stayed over" she mentioned, I smiled at the thought of her in my arms and how warm she felt she against me, completely forgot the fact I even had Saz. Saz was good and all but but hen I was with Ari .. it was easy with her we'd be goofy and shit and she'll always make me smile and laugh.

I could never compare her to Saz, cuz honestly she was better than Saz.

" maybe" I long out as I bounce pass her the ball, she chuckles and grins" nigga why you with Saz for real for real" she exclaims, I roll my eyes as I knew she'd bring up to topic of her.

"Bro drop it" I say as I aggressively pass her the ball, she catches it as her breath quickens. I scoff and head for the bench.

"Reece mane , stop moving salty" she moans as she walks to me.