21.

ARI POV:

Friday night came by pretty quickly, I jumped in the shower and got dressed. I had my white plain shirt with my blue jeans. I slipped on my ripped jeans jacket and my vans. I left my hair big and curly . I skipped down stairs in a good mood, when I notice Liyah.

"Ooh you look fine where you goin" Liyah coos. I smile and dap pull my jacket together , giving her a lil twirl.

"I'm going to the movies ... with Reece" I say rubbing the back of my neck, Liyah turns to me and smirks.

"Aw y'all are getting real close" she says walking towards me. She fixes my jacket and straightens my top. "Yeh I guess we are" I say nervously, I guess it was true.. we've been talking a lot on the phone and we go out every now and then. We were really close, but not close enough for her to tell me about the Cartel. I never pressured her as it was never my business.

I looked at my watch and realised the time, to leave. I wave, I pull up to the cinema and buy our tickets. I chill outside a bit and wait on her.

Damn my ass ain't never been so nervous over one date or hangout or whatever man. I mean shit had me Shaking wondering if she was even going to come.  I looked over at my car when I notice her walking towards me, damn she looked good , woo she had me feeling kinda hot. I scan her tryin not to drool, when I regain my reality.

"Aw you waited on me how cute" she says pulling me in kissing my cheek. I screw and then later smile. "Nigga please I just wanted to miss the previews" I lied as I head for the food station. I didn't know what I wanted so Ree bought everything, it was really nice of her.

We sat in our seats as the movie began. I threw a piece of popcorn in my mouth, when I felt my face being prayed upon, I flutter my eye lashes and lay my eyes on Reece, she smirks as the lights dim down, " see something you like Reece" I say liking the rim of my top lip.

She gnaws at her lower lip and grins" yeh, you" she tease, I blush bright  enough to see in the dark. My cheeks were flushed and I was really hot.

About half n hour into the movie Reece was purposely being annoying, every two seconds she'd ask me about the movie like I've seen it." Reece shut your face and watch it damn" I moan before throwing popcorn in her face.  She laughs and I hush her reminding her it's a movie.

The movie ended and we had made the most mess every, we quickly ran out before the guy with his silly ass torch came for us, we burst out the theatres laugh our heads off. " you're the reason why there was popcorn  everywhere" she joked as she pushed me to the side slightly. I giggled and pushed her back softly.

"You wouldn't stop asking questions bout a movie , I ain't watched before" I said in lil high voice. She laid her eyes on me and smiled. I was a lil flushed as I looked over at her .

We headed to her place after just to chill, even though the date was amazing, lil thoughts of Reece and her cartel came into mind, I couldn't get it out my head .. especially if I was around her. We pull up to hear house and just chilled.

" let's just talk " I suggested plumping next to her on the couch, " cool what bout" she said getting comfortable.

"Anything, I just wanna talk" I say pouncing up. She smiles and moves closer. " ok asks away" she replies.

" family" I say crossing my legs. She looked a bit down and upset. Oh shit at I intruding.

"Oh sorry I should- " she cut me off with a big sigh. My eyes dropped and her head fell below.

" my only family is really Dom and Leo, my parents died when I little so I don't remember much of them, Dom's mom is really like a mom but I could never really take her fully, I've always been on my own." She explained, I didn't pity her I actually was glad she told me. She looked weak and vulnerable , I brought my thumb up to her chin and lifted her head up. Her eyes were a lil red but they weren't tearing up.