14.

🎵Run Me dry - Bryson Tiller ( bare in mind he's my husband😂😋).

The song started and Ari moved her hips to the music, hitting every beat. We moved in rhythm together. Dang she had some hips on her.

After dancing for a we both went back to the bar. Even though we were on bad terms at first she was really fun and funny. We had one more drink as her ass underage when her song came on." Ooooh I love this song come one" she pulled my arm back to the dance floor. I stood there and chuckled.

She swayed and sang to me " met in her in the club, all ballers showing love, can you party with a thug" her voice matched with the beat and she sounded like an angle.

She danced alone for abit as she indirected me with the song, until I finally gave up and joined her. Me made complete fool of our selves but I didn't care I had fun.

Unfortunately the naught came to an end. I walked her outside as she waited." Who you with" I asked. "My brother and his friend, I came here just to see my family" she explained.

" oh so you from long beach huh " I said smiling." Yuhh" we laughed and smiled.

" how bout I take you home since you bro ain't ready yet"  she looked at me and blushed a bit." You seem to always be taking me home nigga" she said before chuckling.

"What if I like to" I said softly." Ok" . I pulled out my keys and escorted her to the car.

We got in the car and drove off as she directed me to her parents house. We talked about a lot things during that car ride, topics from her music to her booty eating game. We laughed so much that I had to stop the car so I could regain my sight.

" I guess this is it" she said as I pulled up to the her house.

"Yuh" she fluttered her eyes at me and smirked. I grinned and knitted my eyebrow.

She unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over and kissed me. Feeling her soft lips again was the best thing ever, I had missed them so much. I deepened the kiss by gripping her jaw slightly. She parted our lips and bit her bottom lip hard. I was kinda turned on by that shit, she had me tingling down there.

" good night Reece" she said before getting out the car.
"Night pretty eyes" she smiled and went in. I dapped myself up and drove off.

ARI POV:

I walked into the house and closed the door behind me leaning against it. Today was cool , even tho I was mad as shit two weeks ago I had fun.

I walked in and my mother there on the table counter," where were you Arianá" she says twirling her glass of wine. I knitted my eyebrow and crossed my arms" I went out with Damon" I replied.

" yet i do not see him Arianá" she said pouring her self another one. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Where's dad" I ask in annoyance.

" he's sleeping" she says chugging down the glass. It broke my heart to see her like this. I love my mother I really do , although she'll never accept me, I will always have love for her and the memories.

I walked up to her and grabbed the bottle pouring it done the drain"ARIANÁ!" She yells in surprise. The bottle drains out and she grabs my wrist.

"Stupid child what is wrong with you" she said trying to revive the bottle. " mom you gotta stop ..." I yell back.

He eyes drop and she calms down sitting back down." I know I'm the reason your like this, that's why I left so you'd be happy" I said starting to tear up, my vision started to get blurry as a tee fell down my cheek.