51.

Reece in m.m 😍

ARI POV:

"His bitchass gave us a B with his old jerry curl looking ass" Aaliyah said as she stormed out with her paper, I could help but laugh as she looked mad angry.. I mean yeh we got a B hoping for an A but who told Aaliyah, that world war ll was in 1998.

"Girl calm down" I said as I held her shoulders, she mugged me that later turned into a moan."I worked all night on the rest of it and I fucked it up" she said as she punched the wall. It was cute seeing how worked up she was over this, she finally taking things seriously.

"Hey this is my fault to, I fell asleep during the project" I said as I held her chin, she rolled her eyes at me before I clutched her chin tighter.

"Hey.. don't be doing that" I said in a stern tone as I threw her jaw to the side. She chuckled and pulled me by my hips. She bit her whole lip and smirked. "I'll have you moaning like a lil bitch if you try that shit again" she whisper down my neck.

I let out a gasps of air and gnawed on my Lip, she got me dumb fucked up the way she doing that. The effect she got on me and everything.
"Mhmm" I hummed nervously, she smiled and swung her arm around my shoulders.

"I'm messing with you boo calm down" she says as she kisses my cheek, I screw her playfully and we walk to the cafeteria. This friendship me Aaliyah got is beyond normal. She completely ignore the rules and my boundaries. She forever teasing and making a kid feel some type of way, her ass gon get me in trouble if this carry on.

I got a drink and sat with Max and her roommate. I play with the kid of my drink and talk to max.

" so and Aaliyah finally good bro" she says as she opens her bag of chips.

I chuckle and nod my head," what bout you and Reece" she asked. I sighed and place my drink back down.

"Some shit went down, she aine really cheat" I explained. Max raised her eyebrow, I huffed and licked my lip," basically someone set her up and tried some shit.. but it's cool , I'm gonna deal with it" I explained as I took another sip.

"And what you finna do" she asks as she knits her brow. I smirk and gaze away.

"That's for me to know and for you to mind yo business" I say as I lean back in my chair. She chuckles and hits my leg.

"Bet"

My phone goes off and it's a text from Reece.

Fathead❤️: yo what you and Dom planning

My eyes widened at the text, how the hell did she find out, fuck Dom warned me bout this, how she know anything that runs under her nose. How imma deal with this shit.

Babygirl💍: uh bae what you talking bout
Fathead❤️: Dom, she helping you with something or you helping her, wassup.

FUCK FUCK FUCK ... WAIT!

Babygirl💍: uhh yeh she wanted me to help her with her date with Reial😁