17.

REE POV:

I woke up to the sound of light cute snores and had noticed, Ari snuggled in my arms and her head hid in the crook of my neck. I shook my head and couldn't help but smile. I squeezed her closer to me and kissed her forehead. She yawned and sighed" just cuz I'm next to you nigga don't mean shit, I was just cold" she groans before closing her eyes softly. I slightly laugh and look at her, she flutters her eyes open and smiles" morning beautiful" I say with a slight smirk.

"Morning fathead" she says before biting my neck and jumping out of bed. Damn she a fast and freaky one huh. I grin as she tries to run away, I chase behind her a grab her waist as she tries for the bathroom. I pick her up from behind as she quests and picks at my arms. I laugh and throw her on the bed. He hair scatter all over the pillow and in her face." I hate you Reece" she spat at me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed" oh so you don't want breakfast" I mumble pull my hands to either side of my hips.

"W-wait no please" she pounces up and brushes her hair out her face. I shake my head and rub my nose. " nah bet, you good" I start to walk off when she jumps on my back, she clutches around my neck softly and her hands dangled over my sports bra. I roll my eyes as she tightens her grip around my waist with her legs. I slap my forehead as she was being childish, and later gripped her thighs.

She swung her head as her hair flowed to the side and bit my ear. That kinda turned me one. I pinch her inner thigh and look up at her smirking," come horsey take me down stairs" she commands.

"Bitch please bout horsey" I start to run around the top floor and she swings around drying with laughter. I rush down stairs when we see Dom and Leo standing with their arms crossed. I stood frozen still holding Ari, with a surprised expression same as Ari. Ari looks down at me and quickly jumps off and stand next to me. We straightened and look around.

"Morning Dom .. Leo" I greet before walking into the kitchen, Ari trails behind me and we start to laugh at the expressions on their faces. They come into the kitchen still the same. Me and Ari show a serious face, promising not to burst out in laughter.

"So y'all bitches making so much noise in the morning" Dom says sternly crossing her arms.

"What y'all together now" Leo adds as she imitates Dom.

" Ight sorry mom sorry dad" I say motioning my hand in surrender, I glare at Ari as she tries to hold in her laugh.
" y'all ain't funny" Leo disclaims.

" oh how sorry I am Mother" Ari mocks and she we both laugh. Leo mean mugs us and Dom rolls her eyes. I love how Goofy she was, that put me in a really good mood

" y'all lucky y'all cute" Dom says refusing . I smile and Ari blushes. I slide my hand behind Ari and pick her ass, her eyes shoot to me, giving me death glare.

Dom and Leo finally left to catch up on their sleep, after giving us and old people lecture. Ari sits round the counter as I cook round the stove. I finish cooking and place her plate, infront of her.

She smile at the sight of it and automatically jams her fork in to it. " this is really good" she says chomping down her food. I laugh at how cute she looked with her mouth filling her cheeks.

" you welcome babe" she looks up at me at the fact I called her babe. I chuckled a bit before leaving the counter. She dusted her hand and wipes her face.

"What you doing today" I asked washing the dishes." Prolly go back home what bout you"
She says coming up behind me throwing her plate in the sink. I dry my hands and turn around to her."prolly just drop yo fat ass home" , she scoffs and smirks" you don't have much of a choice b" she retorts back.