53.

REE POV:

"ARIANÁ!" I yelled as she pointed the gun. Her hands were shaking and her eyes were filled with tears.

She slowly turned her head around and looked at me. As she held it point straight at Caroline face. What has my babygirl come to, I've influenced a good girl to do this type of shit. And look where she is now.

"Baby c-calm down" I whispered taking slow steps towards her. Her hands started shaky visibly, I was hurting for my baby.

"Put the gun down A-" Dom started before, pointed it at her.

"Shut the fuck up" she screamed, Dom raised her hands and took a few steps back.

"Baby you tenner when I said I'd always keep you safe" I started.

"I'll always love you and take care of you .. I'm tryna do that now Ari please put the gun down"   I said softly.

"She the reason I'm mad why all of this happening " she yelled as the tears stream down her face.

"Im the reason , i brought you into all this when you were a good girl and innocent, I should've never let you"

"But it because I love you babygirl please put it down" i explained .

She looked at Caroline and slowly put the gun on the floor , she was still shaky but alert. "Now bae-" with that I was cut off by Ari kicking Caroline right in the face, leaving a cracking sound in the air.

As she threw blows to blows on Caroline sickly body, I ran up the her and grabbed her off, she was like an animal tear each part of her. I gripped her waist and lifted her off, she screamed and cried within . I quickly brought her to my chest and at the far end of the room, far away from Caroline's body.

"I- I can't take it anymore baby" she cried in my chest, I hated seeing her like this all messed up due the one and only person that actually cares for her. It broke me more than it broke her.

"It's over baby, I promise" I whisper as I caressed her head. She wrapped her arms around me tightly and sobbed. I kissed her temples and closed my eyes.

It's gonna be ok .... it's gonna be ok.

----------------

I tucked her in like a lil baby as she rested her head on my pillow. I decided to take her to my house since she could not go back in that school building. She's seen way took much and is still shaken.

"Baby" she whispered, I looked back as my eyes soften.

"I'm sorry baby I did-" I cut her off with a passionate kiss, I could hear her apologise knowing rightly this was my fault , I should've never.

She raised up as she moaned between the kiss. I parted and sighed. " get some sleep baby" I kissed her forehead and left my room.

I jogged down stairs and Saw Dom cleaning up. "Yo Dom" I yelled.
"Yo was-". I cut her off with a straight jab to her cheek, her jaw swung the side as she groaned.

" why the fucked didn't you tell me what the fuck was going on!!" I shouted at her. Not only I was mad at myself I was mad at her. She let my Ari get into this she even helped her.

"Bruh the Fuck you PUNCH meFOR!" She yelled back.

"You.. YOU GOT HER INTO THIS SHE WAS IN FREAKING DANGER DOMINIQUE" I yelled pointing my finger in her face. She slapped my hand and mugged me.