18.

REE POV:

The weekend ended and we were back in town, my first stop was the warehouse and Caroline wanted to talk some business. I pull up to the ware house a bit early. I saw Kaylo and he had said Caroline was already in my office. I open the door to my office and if had been empty. I thought she was here? I sat at my desk waiting when I hear a thud in the basement. I raise an eyebrow and ease out my chair. I look around before getting up and head for the basement, I creep down the stairs and hold on the railing.

I eyes widen as I see Caroline talking to Harry. I frown as I couldn't hear what they were talking bout. Da fuck she talking to him for. The stairs creak and quickly run upstairs . I ran out the office and straighten my self. I look through the crook on the door , Caroline was sitting down looking around here. I slip through door and smile falsely. She gives a mediocre smile while looking back.

"Morning Reece" she said with a seductive smile. " morning Caroline" I mumbled as I took a seat in my chair. I lean back and raise my eyebrow.

" so our first day of business" she mutters, and I wasn't not excited one bit bout it. My ass has trust issues , heck I don't even trust half of my family. To see Caroline down stairs in my basement, had me feeling paranoid and suspicious towards her. She crossed her legs over and got comfortable. I guess I could play her little game.

"So first rule of business with moi, TRUST!" I demanded, she looked a lil scared so she backed up. " Trust is a big thing with me, so how can I know I can trust you " I say leaning on the table, trying to get in her head.

"Uh um if we were to work together more often, the trust bond will eventually form" she says confidently. I smirk and stand up.

"See people that have double crossed me in the pass .... let's just say their asses have never been seen again." I say lean next to her.

She stands up and gives me a sinister grin, she brushes off her dress and leans over me. I back up a lil bit and she was way to close. " well that wouldn't apply to me then .. I'll have you know I'm very trustworthy" she says pouting. I fake smile and she backs up.

" well then" I reply.

After our little meeting and she had left, I ran straight to Dom, Leo and Kaylo to tell them what I had just saw. I ran in and their and they were matching up the weed and shit. I stopped and panted lightly trying to catch my breath. " you bruhh wassup you've been running a marathon" I shake my head and take a seat.

"It Caroline .... she was in the basement talking to hulyo, hardy, whatever the fuck his name is" I spat at her. Dom looked shocked and couldn't believe it.

" so it's her " Leo steps in, "she the undercover hoe working wit James" she continues.

I sigh and finally caught my breath"we don't know that yet, but I have my conspiracies" I said.

" well let's talk to harry" Dom implies

" didn't even know the nigga was still down there" Leo laughs it up Kaylo.

We all make it down stairs and shut the door. Ooo round two with our suspect yay.

" hulyo baby how you doing" I greet happily yet creepily waving my gun around. He jumps on his chair as he was startled.

"It's -" I cut him off by trialling the top in my gun across his shoulders. " try and correct me again", I say pushing my piece against his head. His breath quickens as he was startled. She shuffles on his chair as she tries to escape. Did everyone for real forget about this nigga. I laugh In my head and continued.

"Tell me Bro .. why was Caroline down here and what were y'all talking about" I say Ina deeper voice.

I brought the gun to his chin and lifted his face up, that sinister smile appeared on my face and he winced at the touch of it. Lil bitch he is for real for real.