49.

REE POV:

I staid up all night .. I couldn't get my mind off Arianá at all. How she'd ignore all my calls and texts. She refused to talk to me or let me explain myself. Did I really lose my baby , did really lose the one I love. I downed the bottle of henny and sniffled. Drinking away my problems I know sounds pretty rough but, it's the only way I could clear my head. I lean on the couch and held my head back. My eyes started to cloud and became blurry.

Am I crying?

I sniffled and held it back, I drunk the rest of the bottle, and stood up to stretch it out. I was honestly hurt but more angry. Caroline was tryna take away something that was mine, forgot her bitchass even existed. I staggered up and chuckled. I felt light and woozy .. everything was moving slow and blurry. I place the bottle on the coffee table and ..

ARI POV:

I could dread how much I missed Reece, but what hurt me even more is that she it was true that, she really hurt me when she said she wouldn't. Like that promise when into thin air. Aaliyah had been looking out for me a lot lately, like she'd never leave my side. She made sure I eat, made sure I'd lay attention in class. She was really caring.

"Babygirl you ready to leave" I nodded and grabbed my books ready to leave class. Aaliyah swung her arm around and smiled. " so what you doing this weekend " she said with a little swing in her walk. I giggle and held her hand.

"Nothing why" I mumbled .. she smirked at me devilishly and eyed me.

" what you thinking bout" I say as i raise my eyebrow, she chuckles and presses her lips against my cheek. "Nothing baby I'm playing".
"Mhmm".

Me and Aaliyah weren't together, as I still strongly love Reece. I made back to dorm and chilled out, everything hadn't really been easy, especially with the whole Reece situation.

I wanted to see her but I just couldn't bring my self to it, I didn't wanna be hurt even more than I already was, I was honestly scared to talk to her .. but I knew I had to.

"I have to" I whisper to my self

I jumped up and grabbed my keys, I had no idea what was going through my head but it felt right, I couldn't control my belly form wanting to see her, it's like something else was helping my walk and drive.

"Where you going" Aaliyah asked as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Uhh just getting some stuff from the store" I lied

"Oh o-" before she could finish off her sentence, I shut the door and left.

I hopped in the car and sped off.

I arrived at their house and turned off the car. I took a deep breath and stepped out. I looked through the windows and it was dark, the house was pitch black. I walk up to the door and knock it three time. I huffed and called her. When I notice the light of her phone through the window. I squint my eyes and notice her face, she was on the floor laying d- my heart sped up as as I banged on the door vigorously.

"Shit!" I say to my self. I lock a plant over and noticed a key, I jammed it in the door and  busted it open. I turn the light on and instantly drop on my knees. I noticed the bottle turned over next to her, he body laying there.

I rush over to her body and held her." Baby don't do this again oh my god " he cheeks were still warm and her breath was hot.

"Baby wake up, oh god baby please wake up", it broke my heart to see she'd result to this because of me, because I wasn't understanding , because I was a fool and ignored her. I lightly sobbed as a tear fell on her cheek. I was beyond mixed emotions. She made my mad she made me sad she made me happy.