Prologue.

ARI POV:

"MOM!" Yelled Jayla as she ran towards me. I roll you eyes and turn to her.

" yes babygirl" I say softly.

" Jayden took my phone " she yelled at me
" nuh uh , you pointed momma gun at me first" Jayden said running in.

I shoot my eyes to Reece as she tries to walk away, I grab her by her collar and mugged her. " you left your fucking gun around Reece" I yelled at her.

" they old enough now" she said as I dropped yet, I folded my arms and turn back to the kids.

" Jayden give her phone," i moan.

"By mo-" " I said give her the phone!" I said in a stern tone.

He handed it too her while she snatched it, "you girl , don't point a gun at you brother. What if something had happened" I say turning her too me.

" it's ok momma taught me how to shoot any way" she said with a smile. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

" y'all go to yo room, I need to talk to Reece" I say shooing them off.

"You ain't gonna kill her mom right" Jayla asked.

I chuckled and pushed her upstairs " can't make any promises princess " I sniggered.

I turn back into the kitchen and step up to Reece, " baby you I love yo right" she said opening her arms, I struck her right face before crossing my arms.

"Reece they 14, what they doing knowing how to shoot a gun" , she cupped jaw and smirked. I raised my eyebrow and gripped my waist.

" damn I love when you go off at me." She says seductively, I laugh snmm before she leans in pressing her lips against mine. I wrap my arms baring her neck when Jayden comes back in.

" uh mom .. momma Aunt Caroline is here" he says. I turn to Reece and she shrugs.

" boy you ain't got no Aunt Caroline-" with that I stop in my tracks look a the door, she stood there proud and tall, with a devilish grin on her face.

" hello beautiful , long time no see" she says. I look back At Reece as she had mug on her face.

"Fuck you doing here?" Reece spat at her.

"Oh hunny.. that's no way to speak to your sister is it" she said with a grin.

My mouth dropped at the sound of it.

SISTER!?