6.

ARI POV:

Still at this boring dinner, but it was funny
Dom is one funny girl. She know how to put a smile on my face. I like people like her.

I look over at the table and saw Ree texting, before I know it I see a text from her, I stare at my phone and then glimpse at her, she smirked and went back on her phone.

ZaddyRee😋: so you tell me why y'all was laughing.
Ari🎒: nun of yo business b

ZaddyRee😋: mhmm
Ari🎒: whatever man

ZaddyRee😋: ight
Ari🎒: yo girl pretty btw

ZaddyRee😋: lmao she ain't my girl, she just whipped on me , why sum one jealous.

Ari🎒: bitch please, jealous over what

I looked up as she licked her lips staring at me , I smile as I bit my bottom lip. She had some affect on me, which made my ass feel weak. Hate feeling weak, especially around girls.

ZaddyRee😋: idk Lmk 😏

I open and roll my eyes and I lock my phone, I glare at her and she laughs.

REE POV:

After I was texting Ari, Saz gripped my thigh as she talked to Nova. I raised an eyebrow as she winked at me. She slowly trailed her her hands right up to my belt buckle. I start to feel hot and air out my blazer.

She undid my belt buckle and slowly slipped her hand In my boxers. I shot up quickly doing my belt without anyone noticing.

"Umm... imma use the bathroom real quick"
I run out and go in the bathroom. I hear heels trail behind me.

Saz walking into the bathroom and locks the door. I back up and she slowly walks up to me.

" fuck you want Saz" I said as my breathe quickened.

She smirks and pushes me against the wall. She starts to kiss my neck, knowing all me weak spots. I bit my lip and close my eyes trying to resist.

She slips her hand in my boxers and had notice that I weren't wet. She back up off me and looked confused.

"What you don't want me" she questioned.

I slightly chuckle as I straighten my self. " I was serious when I said I was done wit you "

I pushed her aside and unlocked the door. I walk out and nearly bump into Ari. As she nearly falls I catch her. "Oops sorry man"

She clutches onto my hands and regains her balance. As she balanced her self out she still held onto my hands, I smirk as she quickly let's go off them.

"Uhh thanks" she stuttered.

I flash her smile, before walking past her. I go over to Dom table and grab a seat quickly.
" wassup"
" wassup ho"

I laugh and hit her arm. " what's going on you having fun" I ask.

"Yeh Ari cool as fuck man, she funny too" she explains.