38.

ARI POV:

I woke up snuggled in Reece's chest, tempering last night. I look up to the light and yawn. I kiss her chest and smile as the memories run through my head. I raise up using the sheet to cover me and reach for my phone. I look at the time and we had more that Lay in' we slept till 1 something. I place my phone down and lay back into to her arms. She shuffles as she grips my ass, acting like she don't what she doing, her light snores and soft breath were adorable. I laugh and roll my eyes at the thought. "What funny bae" she asks as she lays her sleep eyes on me, I loved their ways he called me bae... the way it rolled off her tongue.

"You are fathead" I reply raising up. She trailed her fingers against my spine and grinned, I threw my head back letting my head fall and bit on my lip. I moaned ash she brought her soft lips to my neck, trailing the down softly against my back. I giggled as I suck my lip. She always knew how to turn me on mane, it was the devils work. Her lips muffled against my back she chuckled at moans," morning baby", she says before going back to my neck.
I look over my shoulder as my hair falls to the side and smile." Morning" I mumble back. She presses her lips against mine and pulls me on top of her, I squeal in excitement and giggle.

"Chill baby I'm kinda sore" I moan in her chest, a big grin spreads across her face, I slap her chest and roll my eyes. "I hate you" I mumble, she raises her eyebrow and smirks," oh is that right .. I mean you were screaming my name" she snarled. I mean mug her as she brings her lips to my ear and whispers" Daddy". Chills ran down my spin and my legs felt tingly. God I hate this affect she has over me .. yet I love it some much.

I stumble out the bed as my legs felt non existent and strolled to the bathroom, I turn the pipe on and hop in the shower. I feel the hit steamy water run over my body , as I caress my arms . I let my head fall back and enjoy the water on my face, when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, and a set of lips connect with my neck. I smile and bring my hair to the side "I mean we can try it in the shower now" she says huskily.

I chuckle and smile " go away Reece" I reply . She laughs and grabs the sponge and washes my back, before in trance she swings me around face to face, nose to nose. I smirk and she brings her lips to mine, her hands ran over my body as the water. I part as she was getting carried away and got my towel, I step out of the bathroom to see Dom standing there, I was startled at her presence as i didn't notice her.

"Man you scared me" I moaned, she chuckled as a grin spread across her face, I roll my eyes  and yell for Reece." Damn baby you sound like ma" she said wrapping her towel around her waist."uhh whatever nigga" I scoff at both of them and get some extra clothes. I slide on a pair a boxer and stuff and joggers. I step out of the room leaving those buckle heads .. to notice Larissa.

"Oh Hun I never knew spent you spent the night", she said grabbing her keys and stuff. I smile and nodded. She cocked her head smiled at me I raised my eyebrow in confusion when she pulled me into a hug." Thank god you back with Ree, that Hoe Saz was stinking up the house any way" she said as she tightened around me. We both burst out into laughter as the girls came tumbling down the stairs. I glare at the them and set my eyes back onto Larissa , she winks before leaving. " Bye babies" she cooed to all of us before rushing through the door.

"So what were you and Ma talking bout" she said swinging around the counter, Dom set a box of lucky charms( fucking love that cereal) onto the counter." Breakfast served " she says. I hit her arm and grab a bowl. I pour my self some and munch away. " so bae what you doing today", as she had asked at slowed my pace remember what I have going on.

"Uh um I'm packing" I mumbled. " why for what" she asked as she sat next to me. I'm so stupid how could I forget about college, I sold Reece dreams , letting her think that we gon be forever.. but I'm going college for years. I place my head in my palms and sigh. " I start college in less than a week, I have to pack" I explained. Her pupils widened and she softened. " I'm sorry baby I should've told you sooner, but you were all over my mind these pass few weeks.. I made it out as if education weren't important " I huffed, she cupped my chin and smiled.