Chapter 29: Not my mate anymore

Alpha Xiaver to the side :)

My eyes flattered open and when I looked around I saw Alpha Xiaver looking at me, his eyes held an emotion that I couldn't recognize, maybe it's sadness, anger or hurt I can't really tell. I sit up quickly fear paralyzed me.

Alpha Xiaver sighed and start talking "Don't be afraid I'm not going to hurt you" he said, I gulp and released a long breath.

We sat there in silent, me playing with the blanket in my hands and him staring at the wall.

"When I was young, my parents told me that I'm special, that I'm a hybrid and for that I'm different from all other werewolves." Alpha Xiaver said making me lift my head to look at him.

"They trained me to be stronger than everyone in my pack and I did succeed to be the strongest, they taught me to never doubt myself because of who I am but that not the only thing that they taught me"

he looked at me and smiled sheepishly but his eyes were distant as if he was seeing himself again by his memories. I listened carefully to what he had to say. It's seems that he lived happily as a child and I'm curious about his past.

"They taught me about mates when I grew up. They said that I'm special and unlike other werewolves my mate is known and I don't have to wait until I grow up to find her and that she's living in a neighborhood pack" he looked at me and ran a hand through his hair.

He chuckled "They even showed me her picture" I felt sorry for him. How could they do this to him, they made him live in a huge lie and now he's paying for their mistakes.

"One day they told me that she's ready to meet me and she's coming soon, but she never did because the next day they said that the rogues killed her"

his eyes were black at the end of his sentence and his eyes left mine as he looked down clinching his hands "I killed every fucking rogues I ever meet just to take revenge for my mate"

"Alpha I-" he cut me off and continued speaking "When I knew that I lost my chance of having a mate me and my wolf lost the purpose of living but we grew stronger and scarier by time" he looked at me again, his eyes were swimming with emotions.

"Finding out that you are alive made us happy and we couldn't wait to meet you after all this years.

My father brought you here, I couldn't believe that he found you so quickly after knowing that you are alive.

He said that you are not going to accept me at first because you think that some other man is your mate and they taught you wrong things and of course because I'm so stupid I believe him. I was angry that you loved someone else, I was angry that they took my mate from me and above of all that they lied to her" his head was now in his hands

"I didn't know that it's me who they lied to. It's me who took someone's else mate" he lifted his head and I saw his eyes drawing with tears.

"Alpha Xiaver you didn't know!" I said as I stood up and walked to the edge of the bed where he is sitting. I crouch down to look at his eyes, he looked down at me.

"You will find your true mate, who will wants to be with you for the rest of your life. A mate who will help you to forget all these lies and you will be able to have frish start with her" I said sincerely and he smiled at me and place a hand on my cheek.

"How could you be so nice after I took you away from you mate?" he asked and looked between my eyes searching for an answer. I just smiled and stood up

"Sometimes bad things happens to bring with it happiness and I believe that this is what the moon goddess decided for us, for me to be taken from my mate only for you to know the truth about the identity of yours" I said strongly making him smile back at me.

He stood up and engulfed me in a friendly hug, I stiffned not expecting that at all. He pulled away and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You are free to go I already told the guards to take you back to your pack so you can be safe from rogues and this time for real" he said and we chuckled

"Thank you and please know that you gained a new friend and when you find your real mate you can contact me so I can meet her too" I said happily and he chuckled. "We'll see about that"

Alpha Xiaver left the room and I sat down on the bed not believing that this is over!

"Xiaver is a fool but that doesn't mean I'm a fool too" I jumped and looked at the door to see Alpha dogles smirking down at me.

"He is way cleaver than you to which he decided to be with his own mate instead of kidnapping someone else's mate" I said and he laughed evily.

"You will mate with him sweetheart and don't think that you are really free" he said and closed the door behind him.

I ran to the door and banged on it. What is wrong with him! he is a psycho! His son doesn't want me anymore.

"Open the door" I banged the door and kicked the it but it wouldn't budge.

Boom!

I jumped from the noises that came from outside

"Alpha we are under attack" The man screamed making me gulp knowing who attack them. I heard Alpha doglegs curse from behind the door he then yelled some orders to the guard and I heard them run away and god know to do what, I hope that Alpha Dogles dies he doesn't deserve to live.

Leon

He came for me, he will take me home with him and this nightmare will finally come to an end.