Chapter 30: Fare enough

Leon POV:

The last two days were worse than the last two years, when Deniz chose to leave me it was easier for me to accept her absence knowing that she's okay and with the people she wants to be with.

Of course I died every single day she wasn't next to me. My skin missed he skin, my eyes missed her forest green eyes, my lips waited patiently for hers to be on mine. Making the decision to let her leave was the worst thing I ever did. It felt like letting my heart walk around the world with the chance of it to get killed.

Deniz Yıldız

I leaned that her name means a sea star, her name is so beautiful just like her and I'll do anything and everything to tell her that.

I thought that I'm strong and tough but losing Deniz again taught me a new lesson which is no matter how strong I am, without Deniz I'm weaker than the weakest creature in the world.

She is my weak spot and my strength at the same time. She's the only one who can torn me into a million pieces by one word of her mouth and the only one who can make me feel complete with a one word too.

I was on the south side of my territory and I'm sure it has been five hours since I first started to look at Deniz just like the two passing days.

'Leon please you have to sleep and eat something, it's dark already and the pack is worried about you' Sam mind linked me as we ran through the forest in our wolves form.

Howling I slowed my pace, I have responsibilities to the pack too and I can't let them feel they are in danger because of their Alpha.

'Let's head back' I told Sam and he nodded his head and we started to run back but suddenly I caught a faint smell of Deniz

no it's not Deniz

It's her annoying fairy!

I stopped my track and looked for that damn fairy and let me say that, I would never imagine myself being happy seeing that flying creature but right now all what I want to do is to find the fairy and make sure that's she's safe, she's part of Deniz which makes her part of me too and I protect what's mine.

The fairy which I think her name is Mira came to my view and I shifted immediately to talk to her. "Mira" I said and the fairy rushed towards me and sat on my shoulder and breathed heavily. I grabbed her and made her look at me and for my surprise I felt little tingling on my palm, she's really part of me. I smiled at her knowing she felt that too from her shocked expression.

"Leon Deniz is in the north side of our pack and we have to hurry or else they will force her to mate with another Alpha!" Mira exclaimed in fear.

I felt myself getting hotter, anger is all what I feel and blood is what I want to see. Only killing all of whoever took her will satisfy me.

"Sam we are heading to the north right now, let the warriors get ready by the time we reach our pack" I said to Sam and he was still in his wolf form growling lowly at Mira but he nodded his head at me and mind linked the pack warriors.

This is going to end today !

***

Tge sun is about to rise as we reached our destination. Their pack was two hours away from mine, me and the warriors were in our wolves form ready to attack as soon as I know where is Deniz.

"She's in the back of the pack in a cottage right in front of the forest" Mira said

I howled my sign for the warriors and the attack began!