Chapter 31: The end

Leon POV:

I felt a soft wave of wind brush through my hair and a hand stroking my cheeks. I opened my eyes slowly to be meet with smiling Deniz. "Good morning superman" she greeted me with the most fabulous smile ever. I was looking up to her as I was laying down on her lap.

I slowly sat up being at the same level with her or let's say almost at her level since she is a shorty. I looked at her amusement filling my eyes at her nickname. "What happened?" I asked her and she frowned. "You don't remember?" she asked. worry is leaking out of her. I tried to remember the last thing happened to me and suddenly everything rushed back to me.

My eyes widened and I looked at my surrounding and I saw that I was on my pack land.

Confused I looked back at Deniz. She held my hands on hers and looked deep into my eyes "Relax we are safe now, you saved me" she smiled weakly and I took her onto my chest with a tight hug.

I buried my head in her neck inhaling her scent. Nothing, I want nothing but her in my arms every second in the rest of our life.

We pulled back and looked at each other. "How?" I asked and she chuckled, I frowned at her as she did that. "You blocked out due to the blood lost and because I knew you probably wouldn't like to stay a second in that pack I used my power to treat you and with your Alpha blood their pack doctor said that it's okay for us to head back here" She explained playing with the hem of her shirt.

My eyes drifted to her neck as I processed what she said. I hummed my answer and leaned down to kiss my mark on her neck.

Deniz gasped at that and her hands found my shoulders as she used them to support her. I glanced up to her and saw that she was closing her eyes and her mouth was shut aggressively as she bit into her lips.

I pulled back and she slowly opened her eyes frowning at me, I could smell her arousal ecen when she was trying to mask her scent. I smirk at that causing her to be as red as a tomato.

She stood up quickly and took two steps befor I caught her in a back hug. "Don't run away from me" I whispered softly to her ear sending shiver down her spine.

She inhaled and grabbed my arms as she tried to move my arms away, when she didn't succeed she wiggled herself thrashing around in my arms but I held her tightly.

Eventually she stopped huffs in annoyance.

"Why can't you just listen for a once?" I muttered lowly in her ear again then kissed her neck.

This time she melted in my arms as a low moan escaped her, then tilted her head to the side to give me more access. I smirked devilishly and set her free.

She turned around and looked at me confused, her cheeks were flushed really bright and she was breathing heavily.

"Well ms. Deniz, I'll see you later" I said teasingly and walked off.

I looked behind me to see her standing on the same position dumbfounded but suddenly she turned around with angry face on.

"Leon!" she yelled and I laughed as I speed up my pace. "Come back here" she demanded and I turned around looking at her but kept walking backwards.

"Catch me if you can" I said and turned again, she growled at me and I heard her shifting. I looked back to see her in her wolf form.

My eyes widened and I started to run faster, I'm an Alpha and because of that even in my human form I can easily be ahead of anyone in their wolf form.

I kept running until I reached the woods but I kept a fair distance between me and Deniz so she can keep up with me but yet not to catch me.

I headed towards the river as I heard the water sound from a distance, Deniz still running behind me.

When I reached the river I fell into the ground. Deniz is over me. I laughed as she growled angry at me. "Easy girl, easy" I said brushing the fur in her wolf head.

She leaned into my hands and closed her eyes for a moment.

She opened her eyes again and I swear that I saw her wolf smirk. I don't know if that's even possible but she did and within a second I was thrown in the water. I swam up and breathed in air, I looked around and didn't find Deniz wolf. I swam to the land again and when I was about to get out of the water someone grabbed my legs and pulled me back into the water.

Again I swam up and growled at whatever did that to me. I heard a laughter behind me and when I looked back I saw Deniz on her mermaid form. "What so funny" I growled and her laughter died.

"Why are you so angry" She asked and I sighed brushing my hair that was stuck on my forehead back. "I don't like to get wet" I said and she looked at me with amusement.

I rolled my eyes as she chuckled and swam towards me. "aww my little Alpha doesn't like to get wet?" Deniz asked in a very soft tone making me gulp down a groan.

I put my hands around her waist and brought her closer to me. I felt her tail as she used it to swim and if I want to be honest it really felt kind of weird. Not that I doesn't like or something but It's a new thing for me.

"What's wrong?" Deniz asked as she noticed my silence "Your tail" I said and she frowned.

"You don't like it?" she asked with a sad tone.

I shook my head immediately no "No I like it but it's just a new thing for me and I guess it will take a while for me to get used to it" I gushed and a smile was brought back to her face.

I sighed in relief and leaned down resting my forehead on hers. We looked at each other eyes silently.

Our eyes spoke everything. I leaned down and captured her lips on mine in a very gentle yes passionate kiss.

She responded immediately and put her hand on my cheek as I held her face in my hands.

We kissed until we ran out of air.

We pulled back and I could feel Deniz deep breath fanning my face.

I looked at her and when I remembered the two years we spent away from each other it's like a knife stabbed into my heart.

I can't live without her and I will not allow her to live without me, And with that on my mind I said the first thing I thought of.

"Will you marry me?" I asked and suddenly felt nervous. My mouth spoke by itself and now with shocked expression she gave me I'm afraid that maybe I rushed her into something she's not ready for.

"It's not like you have to except it no-" I was cut off when Deniz pulled my head down and kissed me. My eyes widened but I kissed her back and when we pulled apart our faces held a big smile.

"Yes" She said biting her lips and I smiled widely at her.

I lifted her up and out of the water as she laughed.

That day I promised myself to always make sure that she's smiling and happy and I never broke that promise, Deniz is my mate and I will always make sure to love my mate no matter what the days hide for us and what the moongodess plan for us.

With a smile on our face we turned back to the our house and into our room, we laid down on the bed cuddling to each other and with Deniz next to me and her scent all over the room I fell in a deep deep sleep.

The end