Chapter 10 Simba Has to Think

Kion ran up to Fulis den. Tears in his eyes.

"Kion! Why are you crying?!?" Fuli asked very worried.

Kion went up and hugged her. Pouring every once of love he had into that hug. Fuli enjoyed it but then remembered he was crying so she pulled away and asked...

"What's wrong? What happened?" Fuli asked urgently.

"His dumb butt snapped in front of dad!" Kiara said jumping out of the brush.

"Snapped? Snapped about what?" Fuli asked once again confused.

"Its nothing! Let's just go!" Kion said trying to breathe. He was crying so hard.

"You can't leave!" Kiara said trying to delay them. "We'll talk to dad! When I'm queen I'll make cross breading aloud! You'll be fine here Kion!"

Back at pride rock...

"WE CANT JUST BREAK TRADITION FOR ONE CHEETAH!" Simba roared very mad.

"IS TRADITION MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR SONS HAPPINESS TO YOU SIMBA?!?" Nala replied starting to cry.

"No, but as King I can't just turn by back on the rules! If they get married they will be forced to live in the outlands!" Simba said strictly once again.

"I thought you were different!" Nala said starting to ball. "If he leaves, so do me and Kiara!"

"If that's how it has to be, than so be it! Simba roared.

"OK I know your mad so I'm gonna give you time to take that back! Until then I will be comforting OUR son!" Nala said heading for Fulis den.

At Fulis den...

"Kion please tell me what's going on!" Fuli begged.

"Fine! What happened was that Kiara said I was on a date at dinner and dad said it was nice me and tiifu were accepting the betrothal then mom said tiifu has been home all day and dad asked who I was with and I said to forget it then he said he couldn't forget it because I was betrothed, huh huh huh huh (very heavy breathing), and I snapped and said I didnt love tiifu and he asked who I loved and I said I loved you and he said I couldn't love a cheetah and I came here crying. Huh huh huh huh huh huh." He said catching his breath.

"Woah... umm well... That doesn't mean we have to leave the pride lands!" She said awe struck.

"She's right. You're staying." Nala said appearing over a hill. "you're staying in the pride lands. I talked to you father and told him he needed time to think about what he did."

"Yeah, if you guys want you can stay in my den, I guess." Fuli said half exited half bummed, so basically averaging out to normally.

"That would be lovely!" Nala said thankfully.

It was dark so Nala cuddled up with Kiara and fell asleep. Kion laid down and Fuli curled up with him.

"BTW I love you too." Fuli said with a yawn.

"Good" Kion said as he was dozing off to sleep. "Cuz I don't know what I would do with out you."

Fuli looked up at him. They were face to face, and they both kissed each other and fell asleep.