Chapter 11 Hakuna Matata Falls

"I went to talk to Simba." Nala said entering Fuli's den. "He still hasn't changes his mind."

Flashback...
"Simba why are you so against Kion and Fuli?" Nala asked beggingly.

"I've said it once I'll say it again!" Simba boomed. "Its against tradition! Last time a lion fell in love with a cheetah they had to be exiled on their wedding day! I'm not gonna loose my son!"

"Simba if you tell him he can't be with Fuli you will loose him!" Nala explained.

"NO I WONT BECAUSE IM GONNA EXILE FULI!" Simba snapped.

"No you won't! If you get rid of Fuli you'll be getting rid of me, Kion, Kiara, Tiifu, Zuri and many of your lionesses!" Nala replied with a tear I her eye.

"I don't believe they would all leave the pride lands just for Kion and Fuli." Simba said surprisingly calm.

"You'll see. So of you don't want to loose everyone you love you'll have to let Kion stay with Fuli!" Nala yelled nearly crying.

Flashback over...

"I brought Tiifu, Zuri and half of the lionesses. We are all gonna stay at Hakuna Matata falls while Simba keeps sleeping. There is a hidden cave behind the falls that I think you guys should use as a temporary lair." Nala said.

"OK, thanks mom!" Kion replied lovingly. "I'm gonna sleep at Fulis den though."

"As you wish" Nala said. "Kiara, lionesses let's go to Hakuna Matata falls!"

At Hakuna Matata falls...

"Hi Nala! Ermm what's with all your friends here?" Timon asked confused.

"There was some drama that went down with the king. These lionesses will be staying at Hakuna Matata falls while Simba thinking." Nala explained.

"Well me casa es tu casa!" Timon said waving his arm in glory to the falls.

Meanwhile at Pride rock...

"Gather my family and Fuli..." Simba commanded Zazu.

"Yes sire... But, may I ask why?" Zazu asked nervously.

"I'm going to exile Fuli..." Simba said starring at the pride lands.