Chapter 12 The Hunt

Zazu had passed the message to Nala that Simba wanted to talk to everyone who left.

"The king would like you, everyone that left, and Fuli to go to Pride Rock right away!" Zazu reported to Nala.

"Thank you Zazu, but I think Kion and Fuli went hunting so tell him we will all be there in an hour." Nala replied.

"I will do so." Zazu said.

It seems Simba has finally changed his mind... Nala thought.

"Kiara go find your brother and Fuli and tell them to come to Hakuna Matata falls.

With Kiara and Kion...

"Okay you chase and guide the gazelle towards me and i'll jump out from behind that push and go for the kill." Kion explained.

"Will do!" Fuli said exited to be hunting with Kion.

Fuli guided it towards Kion and then he grabbed it by the neck and killed it.

"YES! Nice kill Kion!" Fuli said after Kion killed it.

"Thanks, Nice guiding Fuli!" Kion said reassuringly.

"Thanks" Fuli replied blushing a little.

"Guys mom said she wanted all of us and Fuli to meet him at pride rock!" Kiara said as she was walking up the hill the two were on.

"I hope he changed his mind finally! Then we can be betrothed Fuli!" Kion said excitedly.

"Or he's exiling me.." Fuli said worried.

"He's smarter than to do that Fuli!" Kion said trying to cheer her up. "Let's take this back to your den, eat, then we'll take the leftovers to the outer edge of the pride lands for the scavengers."

So they did that then headed for Hakuna Matata falls to gather up his mom and the other run-aways.

"OK we can leave now!" Kion said to his mom as he entered the falls.

"Alright i'll gather the lionesses!" Nala replied.

"We are gonna go too!" Timon and Pumba said in unison.

"Alright!" Kion said.

They headed for pride rock and Simba looked very serious as they all collect by the entrance.

"I have gather you all here today to inform you that... Fuli is here by exiled from the Pride Lands..."

CLIFF HANGER...

DUN! DUN! DUUUUN!