(3)

Jonathan's POV
"I can't believe it. I thought we had already discussed the issue about this. Remember last year? When I told you not to try anything with her?" Alex sharply said.

"I remember, yes. But I'm not going to try anything with her." I replied.

"That's good. But you didn't answer my other question. Which was, do you still like her? I mean if you do, come on dude! It's been like a year and a half and you know you don't have a chance with her. Get over her already." Alex chuckled; his chuckle contained a tint of annoyance.

That's the only thing with Alex. He doesn't always care about other people's feelings, which isn't always good. It's like he sometimes forgets you have feelings too.

I thought about my answer and finally answered Alex. "No. No.. I don't." I lightly smiled; trying to play my lie off.

"Good. So are we still on for hanging out later today?" Alex smiled. - It always managed to creep me out on how fast Alex's mood could suddenly change in a split second. -

"Oh.. er yeah. Sure." I hesitatingly said as I had completely forgotten we'd even made plans.

"Come round mine at 4:30pm and we'll go out then." Alex said then ran off somewhere.

I got home and threw my bag on my never, neatly made bed. My mum wasn't home yet as she sometimes worked late so I was home alone in the house. I fell back on my bed and released a heavy sigh.

I'd lied to my best friend.. I told him I didn't have feelings for his sister, y/n. Which was such a lie; I'm surprised he couldn't tell. I feel bad for doing it, but I know he'd be pissed if he found out I still had feelings for y/n.

Your POV
"Hey bro. How was your day?" I smiled at Alex as he entered the room.

"Oh, it was amazing." Alex sarcastically answered.

I chuckled a little at my brothers sarcasm. "I mean for real."

"It was alright. By the way, my mate Jonathan is coming round at 4:30pm to hang out with me. We won't be staying here though."

"Jonathan?" I questioned and immediately drew my attention to Alex.

"Um yeah?" Alex raised a brow.

"You mean, Jonathan Brandis? The one with the most gorgeous, ocean, blue eyes?" I asked. - I had an almost perfect picture of Jonathan in my mind of what he looked like last time I saw him. I hadn't seen him in about a year and a half. Parts of me had forgotten all the little features that I used to love. -

"Yes. That's him." Alex quickly said.

When Alex spoke fast, limited and short responses it normally means he didn't want to talk about it, or that it annoyed him. But I didn't quite understand why this topic would annoy Alex?

In all honesty, I looked forward to seeing Jonathan. I hadn't seen him in ages and I loved him. I really did. I had the biggest crush on him. But as time went on and we didn't see each other, it faded. But it never completely left. I'd never confessed my feelings to anyone; not even my brother. Alex has always been very protective over me, which meant I'd never get a chance with Jonathan. I don't think he'd let his best friend date his younger sister. He just hated the thought and idea of it for some reason. Personally, I don't think there's really anything wrong with it, as long as he treats you right. But then again, I didn't know if Jonathan felt the same way about me, and I never took the risk to open up and tell him..

A/N: Apologises for this chapter being a little short. I will try and make them longer in the upcoming chapters. Thanks for reading! :)