(35)

~ Next Day ~

Your POV
After finally speaking with Alex yesterday, I felt as if a weight had been lifted on my shoulders. However, not all weight. I still felt like their was some issues that hadn't quite been addressed yet. Although, I couldn't quite figure out what it was that was really bothering me. I still hadn't told Jonathan that I spoke to Alex yesterday. When I got home Jonathan was napping and I guess I just completely forgot to tell him.

It was currently around 11:30am. I had just woken up and was laying in bed next to Jonathan, smiling to myself as I watched him sleep next to me peacefully.

His blonde hair dangled down the sides of his soft looking face while his eyebrows had slightly formed into a frown and his nostrils flared a little as he gently breathed.

In terms of Jason, things had been quiet. A little too quiet. Maybe that's what was bothering me and was causing a weight on my shoulders? I was just expecting something to happened between me and Jason.

Abruptly, Jonathan began to awake which made my attention fall into him.

"Morning, babe." He said, his tone sleepy and cute.

"Good morning." I replied, smiling softly.

Jonathan let out a little yawn before sitting up slightly and turning toward me. "How'd you sleep?"

"I actually slept well for once." I slightly giggled.

A sign of relief formed across Jonathan's features, "That's good. No bad dreams?"

Lately, I'd been having bad dreams about Jason. Since he's been so quiet with me lately I'm just waiting and expecting something to come up between me and him. Jonathan's told me to stop worrying and to stop overthinking it, but I just can't.

"Y/n?" Jonathan said again, bringing me back into reality.

"No, no. No bad dreams for once."

"Good, I'm glad. Hopefully that's the end of Jason. Maybe he's finally got bored and is actually doing something better with his life." Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"Hopefully. . ." Jonathan trailed off.

Jonathan seemed a lot more hopeful than I was. Maybe it was because he wasn't over thinking it. Or maybe he was worried and just wanted to cover that emotion up deep down within him and replace it with hope. I wish I could, but I just have a bad feeling about Jason's recent silence.

A / N: Oh my, I actually updated! What has it been? Like five or six months? I'm so sorry. I literally didn't have any more ideas for this story. I didn't even have motivation.

But for some reason, at 1:05am, I've somehow found motivation and have gathered more ideas. However, because it's pretty late / early, I cannot be bothered to check for spelling mistakes, haha.

But the good news is, I will hopefully be updating more! :))

This chapter is short which I apologise for, I just wanted to post something to let you know I'm still alive and this story isn't dead yet. 😅

Also, if you like the Avengers, check out my booked called - Avengers Infinity War GIF Imagines. I have been posting a lot on that story.

Thanks for reading! ❤️