(1)

Y/N - Your Name.
Y/C/E - Your Colour Eyes.
Y/L/O/H - Your Length Of Hair.
Y/H/C - Your Hair Colour.
————————————————

Two years ago. - Flashback.

"Jonathan, this is my sister, y/n. Y/n, this is Jonathan, my best friend."

Jonathan's world had stopped. The most beautiful girl he'd ever seen was standing directly in front of him. He wondered how he'd never met or seen her before. Y/n wore black leggings, a creme pink crop top which showed her figure off perfectly and a grey, zip up, hooded jacket over the top. Jonathan couldn't help but admire her; he took in her all her little features very carefully.

"Jonathan?" Alex spoke, which brought Jon back into reality.

Jonathan looked up at him and back at y/n.

"Hi." He softly spoke.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Y/n smiled back. - Her smile was the most beautiful smile Jonathan had ever seen. Her teeth were lined perfectly together and sparkled a pearl white. -

Jonathan didn't do anything, he was still frozen in front of her. Their eyes caught together and gazed at one another. Her eyes glistened a bright y/c/e colour while her y/l/o/h , silky y/h/c hair hung down. She was everything Jonathan ever wanted.

A/N: I'm sorry this was a little boring and quite short. I guess you could kind of call this chapter an introduction to the whole story. But it will be getting more interesting in the upcoming chapters.

Thanks for reading. X