Something is Missing

Sorry if this is bad because this is my first fanfic so please enjoy. Also if you see something misspelled then let me know . It won't hurt if you say mean things about it . . . okay maybe it might hurt but still that doesn't hold you back from letting me know.

     Edd was looking out the window as it started to rain and soon became a thunderstorm. As Edd was looking out the window he started to think of how they got in this mess. He then noticed that it was Tord who did it, but he didn't want to blame it all on him because half of him was sad that Tord was gone again and that he missed him so much. He didn't know if the others felt the same way so he thought about what he was going to do and soon thought of a plan.

     After a while he had decided to find Tord, but it was still thundering outside and he didn't want to get wet after a while it was thundering even more so Edd thought to just go outside now so that it wouldn't get  worse than it already was. He grabbed every thing he needed, his raincoat, a paper, a pencil, and two umbrellas just in case Tord was outside and didn't have one. He then used the paper and pencil and wrote.   Tom and Matt I will be back in a couple of days I am out doing something important and will see you soon. P.S don't take my cola. Edd then put the note on a table in case one of them entered the room to talk to him. He walked out of his apartment and down the stairs to the first floor and ran outside to look for Tord. Just after a few seconds he already had gotten soaked and after a hour he stopped looking for Tord.

 "It's useless." Edd said.

"Why am I even doing this. . . I'm never going to find him out here the world is to big and he could be anywhere on it."

     Edd then looked around one last time and walked home. It was still thundering and he didn't want to run because he didn't want to slip. When he started walking a flash of lightning made him jump and kind of scream out loud. After he calmed down he continued walking and got used to the lightning striking down and some got really close to him. The ones that almost hit him were the ones that got him scared. After getting close to the apartment he froze lightning shot down a little distance away and soon disappeared to show a guy in a red sweater and his hood over his head walking while getting soaked. He also had his hair down almost like Tord's hair would look like if it got wet. Edd wanted to believe it was Tord and at the same time he didn't. He knew one way to see.

"Hey, Tord look over here  . . . do you remember me!" Edd called out waiting for a response.