Punishment

*Jin pov*

"Jungkookie! Come sit with me!" Jungkook quickly walked over and sat himself in my lap and leaned against my chest. I wrapped my arms around his warm chest and snuggled my head into the crook of his neck.

All of us were in the living room getting ready to watch a movie together and we were choosing where to sit. I was vaguely aware of Namjoon's hard stare that was burning through my soul. I had purposely told Jungkook to sit with me to make our boyfriends jealous. Namjoon had been spending a lot if time with everyone else, and I felt left out so i plotted with Jungkook to make him pay attention to me. And Jungkook just wanted Taehyung to experiment more with him in the bedroom, so that meant he had to have a reason to be punished.

While we were watching the movie, it was just starting to get dark out, and soon it was pitch black. While I was still cuddling with Kookie, Namjoon slowly sat down next to us on the floor. He reached behind me and his hand slithered carefully to my ads and he suddenly grabbed a handful of it and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath and tightly shut my eyes as felt blush creeping up on my face. He squeezed it again, even tighter than before, and I gasped in pleasure. Everyone turned look at me as the sound left my mouth and I laughed nervously.

"I, uh, just realized I left my phone in my room. I'll be right back." I shooed Jungkook off my lap and almost sprinted to the bedroom. I heard the door slam loudly behind me and I quickly spun around.

Namjoon was leaning against the door with a twisted expression on his tan face and for the first time I feared for my life. I swallowed thickly as he loomed over me with the same expression on his face.

"What was that, baby boy? You know what happens you're bad don't you?" He pulls me against his broad, toned chest, not letting me break free from his strong grasp.

I looked down at my feet and gulped as I softly said my answer. "I get a punishment." He placed three fingers firmly on my chin and jerked my head up.

"What was that Princess? I can't understand mumbling. What happens when my baby boy is bad?" He licked his soft pink lips and leaned forward to nibble gently at my ear.

"Daddy punishes me." I gasp lightly and feel myself growing hard from his actions.

"Thats right princess. Wait,was my baby bad in purpose? Does he want daddy to punish him?" He said in a husky voice which he knows I love. 

I nodded sheepishly and panted fast and loud as he moved his hand toward my crotch and started roughly palming my clothed member.

"Then that's what daddy will do."

*third person pov*

Namjoon leaned in to kiss Jin passionately on his cotton candy lips while Jin was still panting from Namjoon palming him. Namjoon moved his hand away from Jin's crotch and placed both of his hands on Jins perfectly round ass. Jin jumped and wrapped his legs around Namjoon s waist forcing Namjoon to back up against the wall with a loud crash. 

As Jins member started to ache badly, he started rubbing his ass against Namjoon s dick, making the younger bite his lip and groan with pleasure and marvel at how his baby boy knew how to turn him on so well. 

They reconnected their lips, wasting no time whatsoever. Jin felt Namjoon's tongue swipe against his plump bottom lip before replacing his tongue with teeth and firmly biting down on Jins lip, forcing his mouth to open and allowing Namjoons tongue to slide its way in to Jins mouth.  Their tongues fought for dominance but Namjoon was the obvious winner and started exploring Jins wet cavern thoroughly, making sure no spot was left untouched.