Five

If this was Mr. Waynes sailboat then I love it. The name was Kallista written in gold. Karen carried the towels while Mr. Wayne carried the cooler with the food to the boat. I carried my bag and Fox and Oneilia carried her stuff.

Before I knew it we were picking up speed heading towards the open ocean.after sailing for a while we stopped and mr Wayne secured the sails and dropped the anchor. To feel such a massive ship being completely controlled by the wind and rudders was truly amazing. It was my first time on a ship it was my first time this far from land. It was my first time in almost 8 years being on the ocean. I really missed it. Dad was busy most of the time after he got promoted then tragedy struck and my sister died. Dad took Tamias' death hard so we didn't have time to go out as much anymore.

I loved the beach we went 2 times a month every month from the day I turned 3 years old. I missed the smell of salt in the air and I missed my father. We used to hang out a lot, he took me to work sometimes and we were closer than I was with my mom.

I was snapped out of my memories by Oneilia she was sitting beside me on the chair drinking a bottled water.

So Alex. Where are you from?

Everywhere.

You can't actually come from everywhere that's impossible. She smiled at me. Where were you born then?

In a hospital.

She laughed at me. You are funny.

First time I've ever heard that.

Really don't you have friends that tell you that all the time?

I looked at her then. Yes I do, her name is Quinn but I hardly see her. It's not easy to make or keep friends when you move around a lot or when you are more connected to a book and trying to keep away from everyone.

Oh... I'm sorry for saying that then. And why would you try to keep away from everyone, I'm sure you could make more  friends.

Maybe I could but I don't want people to judge me before they know me. And people always just look at me and instantly they hate me.

How do you know they hate you if you don't even talk to them?

I don't know they always have this f^cked up look on their faces when they see me.

Oh. Well f^ck them then. I'll be your friend. I think you are amazing I want to get to know you.

Okay then.

Fox was like a happy little camper on my lap he was enjoying this way too much. we must have been sailing for at least an hour when Mr. Braxton came to tell us we could go swimming for a while if we wanted.

I couldnt be happier but I didn't have a swimsuit. How could I when I haven't been swimming in years. Oneilia took that as her cue to leave. She pulled off her dress, left her water bottle on the chair and showed off her two piece. The first girl I ever met who isn't afraid to show how confident she is, or maybe im just noticing a girl because we are the only two young people on board.

What am I thinking I loved her swimsuit. It was pink all over with two black strings tied to hold it all together.. I'm thinking I would love to feel her skin. It looked soft. Like she took a lot of care in making sure she looked good.

Are you coming?

Uh huh. . Yeah.

I stammered. How the f^ck did I just stutter. I hardly talk to Giann and this girl got me to stutter.