Nineteen

Karen came home at 7:30 and Brax walked in right behind her. The girls were all in my room but I pulled the chain of the door so I had to come open it.

I've got news

Okay honey, what is it?

My dad made an offer on cafe in the next city said he wanted me to run it too since the one I have now is doing so well.

That sounds like a really great offer.

Yes. But it also means I'll be home less and I won't get to cook anymore since I'll have to split my time into managing both until it makes its name.

I know but it's a great opportunity. So I got 1 week off work where do you want to go Alex?

You know I have school right?

Yeah this week you do but next week you have a week break so. Where do you want to go?

I'm not sure. I'll think about it.

I went back to my room to find all the girls asleep again. So I took up my phone and went outside for a quick run.

Everyone went home around 3 leaving me in boredom again. I laid back on my bed for a little before deciding to clean my room, not that it was dirty cause it wasn't. 

I cleaned my bathroom first and the my room changing all the sheets and drapes, it was a little too dark in here with all the black I put up. By the time I finish sweeping wiping and vacuuming It was time to go over to Oneilias house.

I met Dale at the door when I went over to her house.

My sister found a beautiful girl.

And you better keep your hands away from my beautiful girl or she will hurt you.

I doubt that she could actually hurt me.

And I doubt you want to stay there and find out.

Are you really my asshole sisters girlfriend?

Not yet.

Then you should be mine.

Alright Dick......

Language Oneilia.

It's not me you should be worried about your girl being around. He whispered in his sisters ear.

You must be Alexa. I've heard so much since you moved in.

Yeah mom she knows Dale won't shut up about her.

It's good to finally see you. I'm going to finish making dinner.

He came back after his mother went back to the kitchen. You should be worried about Delania. You know your sister f^cks anything she can.

I know Dale. But you didn't have to let Alex know that.

She would have found out.