Seven

Oneilia was waiting in the room when I came out the shower.

What are you gonna do to my hair?

I'm not really sure. Show me what you're wearing and I'll come up with something.

I showed her my black dress that Karen bought and I guess she loved it cause she was feeling the fabric. I looked at her like she was crazy.

I pulled on some underwear and sat on the chair she set up. She blow dried my hair rubbed some oil into it then plugged in the curler. She put a few loose curls in my hair and put some powder on my face. I don't know what they are, I know nothing about makeup, I dress like a boy most times in pullovers, sweat shirts, Polo shirts or cami tops.

I lotioned my body and she helped me put on the dress so I didn't mess up my hair. I pulled my shoes on then she sprayed perfume on me. I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't believe it.

Yeah. Stunning don't you think?

Wow.

Karen called  me down saying they were ready.

Alex. Are you ready?

Yes I think so.

Well don't you look beautiful. Mr. Wayne said. Doesn't she look beautiful honey?

Yes she really does.

Thanks.

We have to leave now if we plan to make it on time.

I walked outside to the car when Oneilia came downstairs with Fox trotting behind her.

We'll probably be a bit late. You can stay over if you want to. Make sure Fox doesn't get in trouble.. he likes to bark at the parakeets.

Okay Mr. Wayne.  Have a good night.

She looked at me with a smirk on her face. Goodnight she mouthed to me.

I went inside the car a slight blush on my cheeks while trying to hide my smile, then Karen drove off.

I really hope you have fun tonight and if you don't like the place just let us know.

I shook my head yes and continued to look out the window. Mr. Wayne was on his phone so I guess he was working. He kept asking his wife questions then typing away on his phone.

We parked in front of a brightly lit hotel, there were a lot of people expertly dressed and walking in the same direction we were heading.

Karen told me the dinner was being held by Braxs' family and it was an annual thing. It was a charity event in aid of a different shelter for kids each year to supply them with whatever repairs were needed or to buy new stuff for the kids.

We were seated at a table along with Mr. Waynes family. I stood there while Mr and Mrs Wayne left to go greet people, they wanted me to come with them to be introduced to everyone but, I told them I was gonna get a drink first.

Wow!!

I turned around to see one of the boys from the beach this morning looking at me.

You look hot.

Thanks.

I turned around to walk away when he held on to my hand. So where are you from? I haven't seen you around this boring place before.