Thirteen

It's Monday morning and I hate the day already, it's bad enough that I'm just starting school today the first week in October but it's worse that my face is bruised up. It's faded a lot because of the cream I rubbed on it but it's still there. Sucks getting into fights especially when I did nothing to start it.

Everyone kept looking at me, I don't even know why. I wear my hair the same way down I'm my face but now I had in contact lenses so they are seeing more of me. I walked straight to the office where everything was already waiting for me. I got my schedule and went classroom hunting before the bell rang.

I was walking with my head in the paper when I knocked over someone.

Ow.  Hey, watch where your fucking walking.

I'm sorry I was...just looking at the paper. Hey, you actually go to school.

Ha ha. Very funny Alex.

I got up and pulled her to her feet while her friends I'm assuming they are her friends, stood there watching us.

You look badass coming to school with a bruised face on your first day.

No. I look beat up. Do you know where the tech lab is?

Yeah of course.

Oneilia.....yeah your friends are still here,

I know that idiot.

So who is she?

None of your business Ross, and don't even think about it she doesn't want you.

How would you know. She might just like me.

Ross you're a dick. I'm sure no one likes a dick.

So beautiful what's your name?

Alexa

And how did a hot girl like you meet this asshole over there before you met me?

She lives across the street.

I would love to get to know you.

Good for you, I don't wanna know you . You ready Lia?

I told you she doesn't like dicks like you. This is Alexa. Alexa this is Sydney, Justin Wes, Ross and Daniella.

I looked at Wes and he shrunk back. Oneilia just busted out laughing while Wes looked conflicted and everyone else looked confused.

This is the bitch that kicked you twice in less than a minute at the party? Sorry for calling you a bitch Alexa, she said between breaths. But that's what he said.

She finished laughing and I looked at Wes with a blank face while his other friends started laughing. He stormed away kicking the lockers before turning the corner.

I'm ready now, let's get to class. I'll see you guys later.

We walked away getting stares from almost everyone. We went down a couple corridors and up a flight of stairs. I'm amazed people don't get lost here very often the school is huge. We finally got to the classroom and we were early Oneilia sat down and pulled me down beside her.