Seventeen

School was boring all week. I didn't really miss much. I had a test to take in math. I was definitely gonna fail that and an English paper due Monday first session.

I was waiting for the final bell to ring to escape this hell.
When the bell rang I couldn't wait to get out. But my joy was short lived cause the math teacher told me to stay behind. I sat on a chair.

Miss Marsden, I've come to realize that you are failing my class.

I know that too.

Well I've seen that you just can grasp the concept of the subject so you stopped trying.

I have. I really wanted her to stop talking or get to the point so I could leave.

I've got some time on my hands to see if I could help you get better.

No, I'm good.

If you continue to fail I'll have to inform your parents.

ive already told them and I'm getting help. I'll start improving soon, can I leave now?

Yes you can.

I basically rushed out the building to Braxs car that was waiting for me. He started teaching me how to drive yesterday and I'm getting the hang of it. This is me and him bonding. If we are not in the kitchen, him teaching me to cook we are in the car going somewhere.

Me and Karen bond in shopping. Either grocery shopping or clothes shopping. She likes to buy things and she always makes sure I look amazing when meeting family. No that she has much work to do on that since she says I'm beautiful.

I know they were planning something for my 17th birthday even though I keep telling them not to do anything.

When I got home I went over to Oneilias house. I know she was home since her car was in the driveway I went around the back and she was sitting with her friend Sydney.

Hey.

Okay so I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me tonight?

Yeah sure. Where?

I'm not from her I don't know. I just feel like I should take you somewhere this time.

Okay then what time?

I'll come over at 7.

I took my phone out of my pocket to look at the time when it started ringing. I answered while walking back to my house.

Hello,  who is this?

Alexa it's Giann. I have some news are you home now?

Yes I just got in.

Okay. So I have been informed that someone has been looking for you.

What do you mean someone, and why?

I'm not sure who it is yet. I'm trying to find out, this person has been searching through all your records or paying a lot of money to get it done. I didn't want to tell you but I think it's better if you knew. I'm gonna go someone is here to see me.