Twenty

Monday was a drag. I loved school or I used to love school because it was better than being at home but now I hate it. I don't actually hate it I just hate that I have less time to read the books Karen bought me. She really is trying to spoil me, she got a bookshelf in my room and her and Mr. Wayne add different kinds of books to it.

I stayed up late lastnight to finish all my homework and I didn't know what to write for my English essay. As for math I haven't even started getting tutored yet. But I'm glad I got Dale to help so I didn't have to go far from my house or let my teacher tutor me herself.

I met up with my running partner Sean since he was in all my classes.

I haven't seen you run by for days now.

I know I've been a little busy but I still get my workout on a treadmill. You will definitely see me tomorrow morning.

Okay good. Did you write your paper?

I was up late just to finish. It's probably crap but it's better than nothing.

We walked to class in silence after that. We were first to get in and take our seats, then my phone vibrated.

Quinn. I can't wait to come over this weekend. It's just Monday and I'm already crazy.

Me. I can't wait, it'll just be me and you this time though.

Quinn.  Really? I like hanging with your friends.

Me. Yeah they got places to go.

Quinn.  Okay. In class now, text you later.

Me. Yeah later Quinn.

I put my phone in my pocket just as the teacher came in, but it kept vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and the first text read.

Lia. Do .

The second one.
Lia.   You.
The third one.
Lia.    Want.
The fourth.
Lia.    To.

Me. What is it Lia. You know I'm in class right, and I don't want my phone to get taken.

Lia. Okay. Later then.

I saw two feet standing in front of my desk as I put the phone back into my pocket. When I looked up it was Keaton Lancaster. This boy was asking for it, he really was. The teacher had walked out but since I wasn't paying attention I didn't know.

Have you decided to be my bitch yet or you still hoping to be Oneilias lap dog?. Cause come on baby I could f^ck you way better than she ever will. Look at it. Class one record with all the bitches I f^ck I'm sure you would love it too. So what do you say, wanna be my bitch too? 

Listen good f^ckface. I don't like dicks and I wouldn't want yours even if it was the last dick on earth. It probably isn't even a real dick anyways that's why all the girls you f^ck keep quiet about it cause they don't want their friends to know you got a big mouth and a very very small pencil in your pants. Now leave me alone.