two

My alarm wakes me up and I feel my ears bleed. Winter break is over but I just want to stay in and watch the snow fall. Nah, if I stay in on the first day back, my friends would be suspicious since I really didn't talk to anyone over break. Except Liam—he's the only I would make an exception for.

"Zayn get down here!" My father yells.

Gosh, can I ever get some peace and quiet in this house? I go downstairs and see my dad standing over the kitchen table.

"What is it sperm provider?"

"I told you to quit calling me that and I can't decide which tie to wear"

"Are you serious? You yelled at me to get out of bed just because you don't know what tie you're going to wear to work today?"

"Obviously" My dad picks up a red with blue stripes and a solid green, "So which one?"

"Green, brings out your eyes"

"You're the best"

"The one and only"

I grab some toast off the table and start heading out.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" My dad says, stopping me in ny tracks.

"What am I forgetting?"

"Your backpack"

"Oh right!" I turn around and go back upstairs to my room, looking around I also spot my phone which I left charging on my night stand. Wow I forget everything.

At school I sit on the benches near the big oak tree in the back, waiting for Liam. I look at my phone and see that I have 3 missed calls from him. I call him back.

"Finally! Holy shit why didn't you pick up the phone?" Liam's voice brings a smile to my face.

"Well I didn't hear it go off and I just checked my phone"

"You need to keep your phone close at all times, what if I'm dying?!"

"Don't be so dramatic. Now, why were you calling me?"

"I was calling to see if it was okay for me to take you out today"

"You know I love it when you do, why do you even have to ask?"

"Okay then just wait for me by the tree after school"

"About that, when are you getting here? The bell rings in 10 minutes"

"I'm almost there"

"Okay, hurry, I don't want you to be late"

"Don't worry, love you"

"Love you too"

He hangs up. I stare at the sky and watch the clouds go by. I could do this all day actually"

"Zayn!"

I hear someone call my name and look up to see Niall.

"What up bread" I say, making Niall's expression change.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me bread?" I could hear the anger in his voice. I know he hates it when I call him that, which gives me more reason to do it.

"What? It fits you"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Have you seen Harry?"

"No. Why?"

"I let him use my house over break so he and Louis could spend some quality time together and he left this" Niall takes out a red laced thong.

"Okay but what if it belongs to Louis?"

"Oh god no" Niall cringes as he puts the underwear back in his bag.

The bell rings and we head inside. Niall and I have first period together.

"Where's Liam?"

"Late, again"