So...?

Hi! It's been a while since I made this but I don't want to delete it. I've kinda changed what I write about. You can skip this

This book is just gonna be whatever. Just some random thoughts. For example, what would it be like to be a water bender? All I can think about is how much power you can have over people. A person is being annoying? Freeze their drink when they're taking a sip. Someone won't stop talking? Shoot water bullets at them.

Of course the other ATLA elements are powerful as well, but water is more my calling. I love how graceful it is, but it's also deadly. You can go from being an innocent water octopus to blood bending a human. It's insane to think about. You could take water straight from a plant or from the air. You have power everywhere.

On that note, the avatar could be able to bend so many sub styles of bending by combining powers. Bolin in "The Legend of Korra" had parents that were from the fire nation and earth kingdom. He found out he could lava bend. So basically the avatar could bend all the regular elements and they could bend lava, metal, lightning, plants, blood, mud, snow, and maybe even combustion bend like P'Li and Sparky Sparky Boom Man. (Yes I know. Ridiculous name. It's Sokka not me.)

A topic I don't really have that much knowledge on is spirit bending. Korra and Noatok used it in season 2 but I'm not sure how it translates to water bending. It might have been said in the show but it's been a while.  It's pretty incredible anyways.

Off the topic of avatar, today I was doing the dishes. Then suddenly I had this thought: "if you're a pansexual person who can't stay in a relationship, are you a nonstick pan?" And I think it's true. Let me know that you think😂
Byeeee
~Cori Shirogane