Criminal?

-----Matt's Point of View-----
"No, Shiro, hear me out-"

"No, Matt. We're not asking them for help." Shiro cuts me off. This is gonna take some work.

"Just listen. They know what they're doing. They would be a valuable asset to the team right now," I say back to him.

Shiro turns to me,"We don't need their help. We can figure it out ourselves." I huff, "they has information and skills on the battlefield, Shiro. Think about it." Shiro looks at me questioningly, "didn't you say they were a criminal?"

Oh right.

"Y...yes, BUT they're a good friend of mine! They're against the Galra cause just like we are. I promise I'll handle everything and get our information," I say with confidence. Although, I might not be so confident later on.

"Why are you friends with a criminal anyways?" Shiro mutters. "I'm a rebel. Technically, I'm a criminal too," I respond.

Shiro let's out a long breath and pulls his fingers through his hair. "Fine. I'll take it over with Allura. Set up the meeting and find someone to go with you," he gives in.

Yes! "You won't regret this Shiro!" I exclaim running out of the room to get everything ready.

-----Time Skip-----

Soon we are all gathered at the bridge. "Alright team, this mission is for information on the Galra. We've been monitoring the shipping's that the Galra stations have been receiving and Matt has found someone that can give us some insight on what it is," Shiro explains.

"Matt will be accompanied by one of you to the rendezvous point. You will travel by pod to draw less attention to yourselves. Matt, who is going with you?"

I call out my pick, "Keith."

"What!" Lance protests, "you choose Mullet over me?!" Keith glares at him.

"Cool it. I chose Keith because, no offense Lance but you will probably flirt with someone the whole time," I explain.

Lance scoffs crossing his arms over his chest, "as if I would do anything of the sort."

I roll my eyes, "Alright Keith, let's get ready to go. We're heading out soon."

-----Time Skip-----
-----Keith's Point of View-----

We land on the planet Lemuria near our meeting place. I follow Matt to a diner decked out with neon signs and scrap metal pieces almost like license plates all around.

A bell rings as we enter. Inside the room is few people. In one corner sits an older looking alien eating his meal while in another is a couple on a date.

There is other people scattered around the room but no one that looks like anyone we could be look for.

"Follow me," Matt calls and walks up to the bar stools and counter. I obey and take a seat next to him.

I watch as he scans over the room. Finally his eyes land on a girl sitting in a booth by herself.

She is wearing a knee length hot pink dress and a coal black leather jacket. Her hands are in gloves like mine and some sort if device had her attention.

She turns and looks in our direction. She makes eye contact with Matt and gives a polite smile. Wow, that smile.

Wait what? I can't think like that. I don't even know her.

She reaches for the dark blue pendant around her neck.

Matt taps on my shoulder while still looking at the girl, "let's go."