All I Want (Jai Waetford Fan Fiction) - Book two in the Fix You series

Run Away Star - book two of the Fix You series -

Chapter 1

I kiss her forehead, saying my final goodbyes. I walk out of the hospital and the doctor comes running up to me really quickly.

"Her heartbeat started again. When you left." He says and a smile forms on my face.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes. Come on." He says and we walk quickly through the hospital. I was feeling very impatient. Did her heartbeat actually start again? Or was he playing a dirty, evil trick on me. I will definitely know soon. I run into her room ahead of everyone else. I could see her chest slowly rising and lowering. I walked up to her and she was surely breathing. She was... dead. She was... Alive? All this didn't make sense. But I was glad she was back. I grab her hand and start whispering her name.

"Celia. Celia, are you awake?" I say and her eyes slowly open. I look over to my mother and Jack and they are happily smiling.

"Celia!" I say and hug her.

"Jai what are you doing? Where am I?" She asks and I just can't stop smiling.

"You were in a car crash which sent you into a coma and they thought you wouldn't wake up... but you did!" I say. Happily, excitedly.

"I heard you. But I was in a dark empty room. All I could hear was all your voices, even some unfamiliar voices and then... I... The room exploded and I woke up. I was so scared." She says, a tear rolls down her cheek and sits up and hugs me.

"I love you." I whisper, so no one else can hear and she smiles. Knowing that I didn't want anyone hearing that, she didn't say it back. But I could see it in her eyes.

"How long was I out?" She asks and everyone leaves, giving us privacy.

"Six months." I say and she covers her mouth with her hand.

"Oh my gosh. What happened to my mother?" She says.

"She's alright. She got out not long after the crash." I say and she nods.

"I missed you." I say and she smiles.

"I think deep down I missed you too. But I didn't actually know that. When do I get out?" She asks.

"I don't know. I'll ask." I say and walk out to where everyone is sitting.

"When will Celia be out of hospital?" I ask the doctor.

"After we do some tests, so maybe a day or two. I'll go talk to her." He says and walks into Celia's room. I run to my mother and give her a big hug.

"I don't know why she began breathing again. But it's good to hear her voice again." I say with a smile.

"A miracle." She says and I nod.

"I need a coffee. I'll be back." Mum says and walks away.

"Hey. It's great to see that Celia is alright. But my manager is getting concerned. I should really be going back to England." Jack says.

"You're not going to talk to Celia?" I ask.

"No. Get her to call me when she gets out of hospital though." He says and starts to walk away.

"You really are a bastard." I say.

"What did you say?" He says.

"You heard me." I say. Really, I thought it was quite clear what I said.

"You better watch out Waetford. I'll be back." He says and walks away.

"Oh, how scary." I say, sarcastically. I wait around until the doctor comes back out.

"She will be fine. But we'll have to keep her in over night for observation. She's going to sleep now, you should go home and get some rest." He says and walks away. A second later mum comes back and I tell her what he said. I decided that I should say goodbye to Celia. Mum said goodbye first then she waited in the corridor for me. I sit next to Celia's bed and just wait for her to say something. But I do first.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask and she giggles. I lean down to her and lightly kiss her lips.

"The doctor said for me to go home and get some rest. To be honest, I haven't slept properly in six months." I say and she smiles.

"Okay." She says and lift her hand up and kiss her hand before leaving.

"Bye." I say.

"Bye." She says and I walk away. I walk out of the hospital with my mum and home. It was true.... I haven't slept properly in six months...

***

Hey everyone!!! Thank you for reading the first chapter of the SECOND BOOK of my Jai Waetford fan fiction Fix You! Please keep telling your friends about my Fix You series!! it would mean so much!

Okay.. CELIA IS BACKKKK! (SO IS JELIA!!) Were you sad when she 'died'? :(

Anyways pleaseeeee vote/comment/SHARE!byeeee.

- Layla :)