Chapter 19

The next day I wake up to my phone vibrating with a call.

"Hello?" I say to Bailey.

"Celia. I'm sorry. I actually didn't think you still liked Jai. I wish I hadn't of dated him when he told me that you still liked him." She says. We sit there in silence for a moment while I think over what I'll say.

"Forget it. It's fine." I say and hang up. I get ready for school and walk downstairs.

"How'd you sleep?" My mother asks and I shrug. I quickly eat breakfast and walk to school. On the way there I walk past Jai's house and he comes running up to me.

"Hey!" He calls and I continue to walk as he walks beside me.

"Celia. Are you okay?" He asks and looks at me, but I don't look at him.

"I'm fine." I say and he sighs, but I continue to look away from him. We get to school and Jai disappears as I am left with the bullies. It was my first day from being back and I had no idea what was happening. The good part was that I know how this school works so I go to the office and get my timetable. I have history first, WHO PUTS HISTORY FIRST?

"Dammit." I curse under my breath as I stand under the A block building.

"Are you okay?" A hot sounding guy voice asks from behind me. I turn around and I find out that is not the hottest guy in the schools voice, but the complete opposite. He was the cliché geek. He had glasses and slicked back hair with some oily treatment, that did nothing to your hair other than make it oily and disgusting.

"I'm fine." I say with a fake smile and walk away from the boy. The bell rings and I walk towards B12, my history classroom. Everyone was already there when I arrive and they all stare at me. I sit at the back and a couple of girls keep glancing at me as they whisper. I nervously fidget the whole way through lesson as everyone gossips around me. It seemed as though everyone was talking about me, in a mean way, and I could hear everything they heard, but that's not what was happening. Everyone was talking, could have been about me, but I wasn't able to hear them. It was my conscience.

Later on that day I soon found out that the girls from Little Miss no longer liked me and all my old friends hated me, so I went to the library both recesses every day. I would hide in the toilets, but that's just gross and would look kind of weird to a little group that hangs not far from there.

'A girl walks into the bathroom and never comes back.' That'd look pretty stupid on the front page on the newspaper.

About a week later I hear Bailey and her friends walk into the library and I hide behind a bookshelf. I would look like a loser if she saw me. Luckily about five minutes of pretending to look for a book the bell rings and they leave. I hurry to my next class after they had walked far enough away and I was cleared from embarrassment. After school I walk out of the school grounds and don't look back. If someone was following me, I would allow them to kill me.

***

Hey everyone! Hope you like this chapter!

Please vote, comment and share! Finally got to 15K on the first book! 5K till' 20!! YAY! And 2K on this book!

Love y'all! Bye!