Chapter 18 - Celia's POV

I had already joined JMA again and we were having a Mid-year performance and I was getting ready side stage to perform 'I'm with you' by Avril Lavigne. The song that describes my life right now. It was my turn to perform and I confidently walk on stage, until I spot Jai.

"I'm standing on the bridge,
I'm waiting in the dark,
I thought you'd be hear by now..." I start to sing and to be honest it went pretty well. Right at the end before I walk off stage I see Bailey sit next to Jai and they hug. The overwhelming feeling of pain, sadness and loss runs through my body and as I walk off stage I almost fall over. I really hated heels. Side stage Jai walks up to me and hugs me but, I push him away.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say and hide in the corner. I slowly shrink down and sit on the ground.

"Celia!" Jess, from Little Miss, says as Jai sits next to me.

"Are you guys back together? Or are you still dating Bailey, Jai?" She asks.

"Yeah, he's still dating my twin sister." I say and she looks completely shocked.

"What the hell is happening here?" She asks.

"Nothing. Forget about it." Jai says and Jess runs away because Little Miss had been called on stage.

"Why are you so mad? Things are over between us, I am allowed to have a new girlfriend, you must see that." He says. Except it's my twin sister.

"Anyone. I don't care. But did it have to be my sister?" I say. Really? Really, Jai!

"It did have to be your sister, but maybe that's why I liked her... because she was the closest thing to you." He says and I look at him in the eyes. I lean across and kiss him. No, it was not accidental.

"Why is it one minute you're pushing away from a hug then you are bloody kissing me? Celia what is going on?" He says. Yeah, I shouldn't have done that, but as much as I don't want Jai hurt, it would be great to have Bailey's heart broken. I was becoming evil, it was scary, I'm not myself anymore....

"I have mixed feelings about you. I love you but I am completely annoyed at you all at the same time. I'm not my normal self anymore. I don't understand the meaning of my life anymore. Everyone is put here for a reason but I don't see that reason to be here anymore." I say and look down at the ground the whole time.

"You're on this earth to make people feel something again. About two years ago I didn't think that I could fall in love again but, you proved me wrong." He says and I don't smile.

"That is like the cheesiest thing I have heard all day... actually no, in my whole life." I say and he laughs. The laugh I have missed for almost a year, but he suddenly gets as serious as Jai gets and I finally smile.

"That's sweet but, I still don't understand. Bailey and I are completely different!" I say and he shrugs.

"Yeah. You are different. But I like her for the way she is." He says.

"Whatever." I say and he leaves it there. We then go and join the other performers in the waiting room (some people call it the green room) and sit with them for a while.

*****

Nothing happened in this chapter and I'm sorry!

Guess what! I have a new book called 'Stolen'! please go add it to your library because the first chapter will be published on the 30th July! So PLEEASE go check it out!

Please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

Love ya!

Bye