Chapter 29

Bailey and I both read the next entry in Celia's journal.

It's been exactly 1 year 11 months and 10 days since I last wrote and I couldn't be worse than ever. If anyone ever reads this I just want to say that please tell Jai and my family that I am sorry. I'm so sorry for what I have done and what I might do if you don't stop me. Jai pleaded for me to stay alive in that hospital. I fought, but it was mostly him that made me stay. I was living off machines and then they turned them off, I wasn't waking up after that. The hospital was sure I wasn't waking up, but I did. I woke up and I was happy and saw that Jai was too. Anyway, I'm sorry for what I am about to do to myself after my dance class, I can't bare the thought of leaving Jai. But I wasn't meant to be here on earth. This is legit my suicide note. I can't bare anyone anymore, the bullies and haters mainly. Everyone has their place, my twin sister owns my place now. I just hope Jai moves on after this. I love him... a lot. I'm sorry...."

By the end Bailey had tears formed in her eyes and I was just stunned.

"I miss her." I say.

"I didn't know her all that well, but she was my twin sister and I sort of miss her too." She says.

"I remember the time Celia was going on about how annoying Jack and she wish she could bash him up, it never happened." I say and laugh. Bailey giggles a bit then stares into my eyes. She goes into kiss me, but I face my face away from her.

"No Bailey. Don't." I say.

"Sorry." She says. The rest of the afternoon was spent telling each other stories.

"This is like the good old days." I say.

"Before Celia cane back." Bailey says.

"You can't blame everything on your twin sister." I say and she sighs.

"Yeah. I guess I was kind of a bitch to her and you. I'm sorry." She says and I just stare at her for a moment before looking away from her.

"I'm going to write a song." I say.

"About what?" She asks and I pause before answering.

"Celia."

****

Heyyyyy everybody!

How are you?

DO YOU LOVE MUNCHKIN CATS? BECAUSE I DO! THEY WADDLE AND SQUEEK INSTEAD OF MEOW AND IT'S ADORABLE. THEY ARE CATS THAT ARE AFFECTED WITH DWARFISM AND, even though it gives them slight medical issues, IT'S ADORABLE.

Anyway back to the point, please vote, comment and share and I'll love you... WAIT... I ALREADY LOVE YOU. BECAUSE THE FIRST BOOK GOT TO OVER 20K!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I STARTED FREAKING OUT.... NOT REALLY BUT I TOLD MY BEST FRIEND BUT SHE DIDN'T CARE AND IT MADE ME SAD EVEN THOUGH I WAS REALLY BUT THAT DIDN'T MATTER! THANK YOU FOR 20K! I LOVE YOU ALL I JUST HOPE I GET THAT FAR ON THIS BOOK AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M WRITING IN CAP LOCKS IT HAPPENED LIKE A WEEK AGO... so yeah. Thanks!

Anyways love yee's and John Green because hee's books are amazeeng and ee'm talkeeng leek Lara out of Lookeeng For Alaskeea and EE have no eedea why. Omg wtf. You guys probably think I'm spaz and hypo right now but I'm not. I just love that book and I'm totally rambling right because ALASKA DIED... and that's not the reason I just cried about it but that was like 12 hours ago and I don't know why I'm talking about this your probably not even reading this right now and Lara was Romanian or something and Pudgy (Aka Miles Halter) didn't even know that was a 'race' of people but she actually talked like that and she can't say the 'i' in words so John wrote in the book 'ee' instead of 'i' to make it even more realistic but I still cried when Alaska died and I shouldn't have told you that because I probably ruined the book for you, why am I even saying this. I don't know it's weird and WOW I ACTUALLY PUT IN ONE FULL STOP IN THAT WHOLE PARAGRAPH. I'm hopefully gunna shut up soon so bye.... omg wtf.

BYEEE. I'm not spaztic or hypo by the way. I'm sorry if I'm annoying right now. Bye. I'm sorry for telling you Alaska died. Forget I said it okay? And don't yell at me for telling you because I don't know I did a poem about The Fault In Our The Stars how someone died in the book and then someone yelled at me about ruining the book but said they weren't going to read anyway but aye okay. Bye. Someone should message me, I'm in a rambley mood. IDK. bye.

:D