Chapter 22 - Jai's POV

I don't want to give this chapter away. But if you're not comfortable with reading about suicide attempts or suicide in general please skip this chapter.

***

I check Twitter quickly, but go straight to Celia's profile. She had 50K followers, I didn't think she went on anymore, but she had tweeted 2 minutes ago 'Today will be the day she breathes her last sorrows'

"What?" I say to myself and mother looks over at me.

"What's wrong Jai?" She asks. I realise what she meant I go through the replies.

"I'm going to Celia's place. Be back in 20 minutes or so." I say and run out of the door. As I walking towards Celia's place I call Jack. He'd be the most likely person to care.

"Hello? Jai what's wrong? You like never call me." He says.

"I think Celia is going to do something reckless. Meet me at her place." I say and hang up. Leaving no time for him to reply. I get to Celia's house and the door is locked. I wait several minutes for Jack to come and he finally parks his car in the empty driveway.

"Where's my parents?" Jack asks.

"Celia was telling me your mum was picking your dad up from the airport." I say as Jack unlocks the door Bailey walks up to me.

"Can you guard the door? Tell us if your parents come home?" Jack asks Bailey.

"No. I want to come." She says.

"No. Stay here." I say and she looks up at me in an annoyed way.

"I'm not listening to my deluded boyfriend who bosses me around and loves someone else." She says and I stare at her.

"I don't love anyone else!" I attempt at defending myself.

"Come on Jai. I've seen the way you look at Celia! You still love her! I don't want to stick around to whiteness you tear us apart." She says with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I don't love her! Are you breaking up with me?" I almost yell, but keep calm.

"Both of you shut up! Bailey stay here Jai come with me! Suicidal girl up stairs hurry up!" Jack calls and I look down at Bailey once more before running off into the house. I can't save my relationship with her. She is confused, I am confused and Celia is possibly hurting herself. I can't deal with all this at once. We get to bathroom and find Celia. She was sitting on the side of the bath trying to get the cap off a child proof pill bottle. She was crying and it hurt.

"Jack. No!" She yells as Jack tries to pry the bottle from her hands. He takes it off her and throws it out of the window. She falls into his arms and I am in the background, standing there, trying as hard as I can to stay standing.

*

Celia's parents hadn't come home yet, Jack sent Bailey back to his place, while Jack and I stayed with Celia.

"I'm sorry." She says.

"What for?" I ask.

"Tearing you and Bailey apart and attempting suicide." She says.

"It's okay. Bailey didn't care about me anyway. Don't beat yourself up about it. It's not your fault. Also, don't try killing yourself again. I wouldn't be able to live if you died." I say and she smiles. I still had the power to make her smile, she must be fine then.

"Your so cheesy." She says and I smile. Her parents finally come home and I decide to invite Celia over. It was for the night and she agreed. I thought she'd be safer at my place instead of alone in her room. We didn't tell anyone else about the events that had occurred that afternoon, but Celia promised she'd never do it again.

"So, you and Bailey broke up?" My mother asks as we eat dinner. Celia didn't each much, compared to her usual mountain full plate. I could see my mum had noticed and was a little worried.

"Yeah. She dumped me." I say.

"Oh." Mum says and Celia stays quiet.

"Thanks for letting me stay Alana." Celia finally says after a bit of silence.

"It's okay, dear. Any friend of Jai's is allowed over anytime." Mum says with a smile. After dinner Celia and I go up to my room and talk for a long time.

"'I've missed this. You know talking all night until we can hardly keep our eyes open." She says and I smile.

"Me too." I say and lay down. She lays down next to me on the other side of my Queen size bed. We slept in the same bed, as friends, but that didn't matter. It's not like we were touching each other. Everything was close to normal, but I realised Celia still wasn't herself. Of course her ex-boyfriend and brother had just saved her from a child proof bottle cap, but it was different. Like she still had those voices in her head telling her to die...

****

Jai and Jack are superheroes. I don't know...

Please vote, comment and share.... I really suck at writing about suicide. I'm sorry.

Bye. :P