Ch. 13

~Time skip brought to you by Wakamatsu's loudness~

"we'll win this and make him back to his senses", Kagami said before both of them made bro-fist while the other girl felt like being left out. She huffed out a sigh and smiled to them, 'i hope they actually can win... Judging by Aomine-tan's weird smirk, he looks like he'll be able to win this match'. "(y/n)-chan". "hai?" "you haven't answered my question yet..... Well do you li-", before he even continued his words, she jabbed his side making him froze, "-ow! Damn! That hurts!". She gasped, "a-ah! G-gomen!".

Kuroko looked at the both of them, "Kagami-kun, are you trying to take (y/n)-chan from me? Because if you do, i will not let you escape me that easily.... I shall haunt you until the remaining of your life", he said trying to sound threatening but the girl stared with a visible blush on her face. "you really like her, don't you?", Kagami elbowed him with his cheeky smile. She stared up at them with wondering look. "what are you talking about, Kagami-kun?". "the way you speak, sounded so....protective", he smirked even more.

Normal POV

"that's enough, Kagami-kun....ano (y/n)-chan...would you mind coming with me to a shop?", he asked you as he went to your side. "which shop are you taking me, Ku-tan?", you tilted your head to the side. "ah, nevermind... Kagami-kun, can i entrust you to escort (y/n)-chan to her house? I don't want her to walk on her own, afraid she might be taken by somebody else". Kagami was weirded out but he agreed nontheless.

Kuroko walked at another way while you and Kagami continued walking onwards.

"so? Now that he's not here, care to tell me your answer?", he asked as he watched you from behind, hopping to one place to another place. "yes", you simply answered. "wait, are you saying yes as you wanted to answer my question or it's a yes that you actually like him?", he continued to ask. You swiftly turn your whole body to look at him, "yes, I actually like him...he was my long-time crush since Teiko mid, I've adored him but of course he never noticed, not that I wanted to, every time they practice, I'll always be there to watch him, I just hoped he didn't notice me but, he actually notice that I was there and even some of his friends", you sighed and continued skipping.

"boy... No wonder", he muttered but you heard it so you questioned, "oh? No wonder Kuroko seems to have a liking to you... I've watched him but yeah, i can tell that he really likes you", he grinned. You blushed, "no...he doesn't like me that way.. I bet he likes Momoi-tan, i could see that she likes him a lot....call me a stalker but I'm not! .....I'm just curious...". He laughed, "damn! I thought you're deredere, you're like half deredere and half kuudere". You wondered, "uhhhh? What does that mean, Kagami-tan?". He ruffled the top of your head and grinned, "check it on the internet, I don't know how to explain! Anyway who's Momoi?".

You smiled softly, "you'll see her during the match, she has really long pink hair, she's even prettier than me", you paused for a while then looked up, "ah! It's my house! See you tomorrow Kaga-tan! Thank you for escorting me!", you bowed your head and went into your house. Kagami only stayed outside thinking how lucky Kuroko was to have girls who like him. "kuroko.. Kuroko... How lucky can you be?", he muttered to himself before he too walked away to his home.

The Next day~~

You went into your class and your seat which was infront of Kuroko and next to Kagami. You smiled to Kuroko sweetly before staring outside by the window, enjoying the sun view and it's warmth, "ah~ I love heat...".

"ano...", the person beside you on his seat called, you turn around, "yes? Kú-tan?", you said smilingly. "here", he took out a small bag with a a regular size box. You took it and tilted your head, "what's this?". "please, open it, (y/n)-chan", he ushered and looked away slightly. You nodded and open the box, it was

.

.

.

.

.

A phone.... 'how did he even bought this?? It's too expensive', you place the box on his table with a small cute frown, "Kú-tan, you know I can't accept this". He frowned back slightly, "please...your phone was damaged, accept it as a gift from me". "it's too expensive, Kú-tan..", you muttered. He held your hand in his, "please (y/n)-chan, if you don't accept it, it'll go to waste... Accept it". You blush brightly, "o-okay, I'm only accepting it because you don't want a no as an answer...", you took it in your hand, you took of the case and smiled, "how did you even afford to buy this?".

"by money.. Do you like it?", he asked with a pokerface. You smiled and hugged him, "thank you", you whispered. He blush slightly. Kagami only watched the two lovey dovey pair who don't even want to declare love to eachother, afraid of not being accepted. "ne, Ku-tan, let's take a picture", you smiled to him. He nodded his head slightly. You went next to him and lean your head on his with a smile on your face.

#SNAP#

You giggled and looked at the picture, 'finally...i have my own picture with Kú-tan', you looked closely and cocked your head to the side before you hugged his arm, "Kú-tan! You smiled!!". He blushed, "i know I smiled, what is wrong with this smile, (y/n)-chan?". You smiled brightly and hugged him more without thinking of the feeling of embarrassment, "it's your earnest smile, Kú-tan".