Ch. 30

As your eyes were as if swirling in an abyss, Kuroko helped you to stand up but you were still weak on your knees. Kagami huffed out an annoyed sigh, “let me carry her, Kuroko”, he picked you up and placed you on the bench, your eyes were still swirling, face remains red.

“I guess while in a relationship with Kuroko, she doesn't even thought about her future with him”, Izuki calmly replied. “and yet, she's taken a toll”, Tsuchida eye-smiled.

“ah darn it, class is about to start, let's wash up and head to class”, Hyúga ordered the others and they nodded.

Kuroko, who was still in his normal attire, was still sitting next to you, stroking your hair ever-so softly, “(y/n)-chan?”. You were chewing your bottom lip but you still hummed to him as a response.

“I promise to you, when I win the wintercup together with Seirin, I will give you a special gift”, your ears perked as he promised a gift for you. You were finally back to normal because of the question. You look at him with curious eyes and asked what kind of gift it was, but he didn't answered.

“I'll go wash up, stay here okay, (y/n)-chan”, he said before he excused himself to take his quick bath and wore his school uniform. Once he and the others finished, they got back to the gym before going to their own classes.

“let's go to class before we're actually late”, Kagami informed before walking out from the gym to class together with you and Kuroko. Unfortunately, your boy classmates didn't know about your relationship with Kuroko, so they still flirts with you. But you being the oblivious you, didn't know that.

“so? Did the girls still bother you?”

You tilted your head to the side, and the guy who was talking to you, blushed seeing you cute like that. “who?”, you asked.

He placed a hand next to your head and leaned closer, there you started feeling uncomfortable.

“leave (y/n)-chan alone please”, you could hear an annoyed voice sitting behind you.

“what's it to you?”, the male glared to Kuroko but only to cower in fear once he saw Kuroko's angered face, which he have never shown to anyone. So he quickly backed away. You switched your gaze to Kuroko and he was in his usual blank face, you couldn't help but wonder. Kagami who was just watching the two of you, smiled before glaring at the guy who previously flirt with you.

Then the class starts with taking the student's attendance by the homeroom teacher.

~Time skip to after class ended~

The boys were playing basketball in the gym while you just played with nigou who wore the new jersey that Riko recently made for him, while Riko was busy checking the players' condition and status to make sure nothing goes wrong. Since you're merely their manager mostly you just took care of their health and mostly their stomach.

You kneeled down to nigou with a cute smile on your face, “nigou~♡ can you assist me somewhere?~”. “wharf!”, he barked and run as if he was chasing his tail then looked at you. “good”, you picked him up and walked out of the gym.

“(y/n)-chan where are you-”, her question were left incomplete and answered as she saw that the (h/c) girl already left with nigou.

You went out of the gym with nigou and you caught a familiar red-head resting on his limou while crossing his arms across his chest. You walked to him, “do you need anything?”. Nigou was growling at the said red-headed male. “I was actually waiting for you, (y/n)”, he smirked his two edged smile which cause shiver to run down your spine.

“tell me... you and Kuroko aren't together, right?”, he continued his word, his voice were low and deathly. Your whole body was shaking in fear as you stared directly into his heterochromatic eyes. “hm.. so it's true...”, he closed his eyes for two seconds before fluttering his eyes open, his eyes were much more menacing than before, “I'm gonna have to do something to both of you, see you next time”, he chuckled lowly before walking back inside his limou and cast a glance at you before the car drove away.