Ch. 34

~Minutes later~

“The first round will commence soon! Team Seihou please assemble in the court!”.

You heard the announcement, but the boys were still at the food stall, especially a starving Kagami, who was drooling at every sight of food. You wondered to yourself, how come he's still hungry? But shrugged that thought off since you thought he was that kind of person.

“c'mon hurry up Kagami!”, Furihata whined at the red-headed male.

“wait!! WAH!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS IN AGES!!! I HAVE TO BUY THIS!!”, Kagami gawked at the food.

“ah gawd”, Fukuda facepalmed.

Your eyes scanned the place and saw a familiar purple-haired tall male. “Murasaki..”. Kiyoshi looked at you, wondering why you had a worried look on your face, 'what's with purple?'. The next thing you know, you got pushed around by people and you ended up getting lost.

“eh? Where did (y/n)-chan go?”, Kiyoshi asked as he looked around, “I saw her here a minute ago”. Kuroko's ears perked as he finally realized his lover went missing. “(y/n)-chan”, he muttered under his breath.

While with you, still being pushed, looked around insearch of any familiar head but hope seems lost as you couldn't even find any of them. You sighed internally while slumping down next to a food stall.

“hm? (shortname)-chin? What are you doing here?”, a familiar funny voice reached to your ears, you looked up to see a tall purple barnie eating foods from the plastic bag he was carrying. “I'm actually lost ne? Can you help me out?”, he asked with his usual bored tone, “oh you want some, (shortname)-chin?”, he offered one of the chips from his plastic bag. You simply shook your head, you got up, “have you seen Kú-tan?”, you asked with a wary voice.

“Kuro-chin~? I don't know~”, he patted your head, “chibi..”. You looked up at him with a smile which he returned it with his rare smile. “anyway.....Aka-chin told me that he wants to meet you”, he continued as he looked around, you walked next to him. “why does he want to meet me?”, you asked as you lifted your chin up to the taller male.

“I think he said about...hmm...Kuro-chin giving up on (shortname)-chin”.

Those simple words made your heart drop. You knew that Akashi was the scariest person alive, since he carried scissors with him all the time and he somehow was able to read people's mind, and that's even scarier. Back in Teiko, you always felt that someone was watching you, you sometimes caught Him staring at you with speculating eyes and again it scares you. Not to mention, his heterochromatic eyes that could send shivers down your spine.

“there is no way Kú-tan wou-”, you looked around and he was gone, he left you. Now you're all alone. You huffed out an exasperated sigh and pouted to yourself, “I'm really lost...”. “(y/n)-chan!”, you felt arms around you, hugging your body close to him, at first you were shocked but then you realized the familiar scent, it was Kuroko.

He found you.

“please....don't ever do that again”, he muttered next to you ear sending shivers down your spine but nonetheless, you smiled, happy that your beloved person found you, you thought to yourself, 'there is no way Kú-tan would give up on me'.

“Oh! Kuroko! You found her!”, you heard pants from behind him and you scanned ahead and saw four familiar heads heading towards your place. [Miru's note~: sheish... why did I imagined heads floating all of a sudden] You smiled widely yet still sweetly. Kagami enveloped both of you in a bear hug. “oi let me join too!”, Furihata grinned ear-to-ear before joining the group hug.

“I c-c-can't breath!”, you stammered in your place, reaching for air. So they let go of you with smiled plastered on their face. Kiyoshi placed his big bear hands on your head with his usual cool smile that made he thinks he's awesome, “next time, If you get pushed around, call out for me”, he pointed to himself with his other free hand with a proud look visible on his face.

“GOOD! Now that we found (y/n)-chan...... LET'S BUY MORE FOODS!! YAHAHAHAHA!!!”, he ran around insearch of new foods to try. “darn it Kagami”, Fukuda facepalmed again, “around this time, we might be late already to see the match”.

[Miru's note:~ yahooo~~~ today is the 31st of January!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KUROKO-NYAAANNN!!!👏👏👏👏😇😇]